Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be single #3?

The 3rd single will be...

• Do You Think About Me

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Two Black Cadillacs

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Wine After Whiskey

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • One Way Ticket

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Leave Love Alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See You Again

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Good In Goodbye

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Who Are You

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other- FC, TGFH, NETY

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

bewarepenguin

I really hope it is CGAS or WAW, but I have a sinking feeling it won't be and that neither of those two songs will ever be released. I will be heartbroken since I am a die hard country fan. I like her more pop stuff, but country is where my heart is at. Of course that puts me at the disadvantage since I'm probably the only person that doesn't really care for TBC. (Please dont hate me lol)

teesharky

I am curious if David Wild's post today meant anything about CGAS? Or was it just random?

I do love the song and I would be fine if it were a single.

Though I do want DYTAM next. :)

AAHH It is so hard to wait! I want to know what the new single is already-- now! lol

bewarepenguin

I am curious if David Wild's post today meant anything about CGAS? Or was it just random?

I do love the song and I would be fine if it were a single.

Though I do want DYTAM next. :)

AAHH It is so hard to wait! I want to know what the new single is already-- now! lol

So what did he post?

teesharky

He just made a song of the day tweet and mentioned he won't be cupid in the video. lol He was just joking around-- but it was interesting that he brought up that song.

Mezik

Honestly, I'd love to see Cupid's Got a Shotgun or Leave Love Alone be released as the third single but I know that it's very unlikely.

I think after releasing two more pop leaning songs in a row Carrie's label will release a pure country sounding song to keep her main fan base in tact. I think a safe choice would be Do You Think About Me or Nobody Ever Told You, and I actually think Nobody Ever Told You would be more commercial friendly because the public love songs about self-confidence.

Who knows though, Carrie and her team always like to surprise us so for all we know Thank God for Hometowns can be the next single, either way it'll go to #1 on the country charts!

bs63093

i hope not!! i want BA singe to go higher on the hot 100 :) tbh i hope they announce it during the ACA where she should perform it along at the AMA, BA should be performed at the CMA as like the closing of that chapter of the album

thunder92

I just wish they would put us out of our misery already. Lol. Tell us!!

Blown Away isnt even done yet, Tee. Enjoy the ride. Everyone (well not everyone) complains (including you lol) that her songs arent getting multiple weeks at the top and now that it is happening there is more complaints!

I dont get it lol the one way to kill a songs run is to announce the next single

BTW I am not picking on you Tee. I get you are getting impatient lol but sometimes just enjoy the moment

CarrieU_AUS

I hope it is 'Two Black Cadillacs' ! But i think DYTAM will be a great choice too, Blown Away has been played on mainstream radio here in Australia, and TBC probably would be played more so than the others, so that's why i think TBC would be a good choice.

:rolleyes:

Mezik

I hope it is 'Two Black Cadillacs' ! But i think DYTAM will be a great choice too, Blown Away has been played on mainstream radio here in Australia, and TBC probably would be played more so than the others, so that's why i think TBC would be a good choice.

:rolleyes:

I think Two Black Cadillacs is a terrible choice, that would be a third pop-esque song that they'd release to country and they may have enough to be honest. :(

I remember someone on ATRL, he works somewhere in the label, and he said that Leave Love Alone was the third single - How accurate was it? I have no clue.. but he said he talked to radio managers about it. But since that time it's been said Good in Goodbye, See You Again, Do You Think About Me and Nobody Ever Told You were all single #3. :confused:

cpeTN89

I am really pulling for 2BC to be the third single. I think overall it is one of the most popular songs on the album. Everyone I know almost has said BA and TBC are the two standout tracks on the album. I think 2BC is a fan favorite but people are making a lot of excuses to why it shouldn't be released like it is too pop or it is too dramatic for country radio, a lot of the same excuses people made for why BA shouldn't be released. Would country radio play it? It is too dark of a theme...etc.... People said all the same things about BA and it became Carrie's most successful single on country radio she has had in about 3 years. I think BA shows off a new side of Carrie that we haven't seen, a more dark and intense Carrie. And I believe BA brought in a slew of new fans for Carrie. People are finally starting to realize that Carrie is not just a 2 trick pony(inspirational and boy-basher) and I think she should continue to build off of that and release 2BC. I think it will be very successful and be a huge hit and help tremendously with sales, especially going into the holidays. It would also have a kickass video. With this era I just really want her team to release all her best songs as singles and not make any lame excuses to leave any of them out. I really hope we hear 2BC on the radio soon. After 2BC i would like maybe OWT for next upset if this album only has 4 singles like PO because this album is capable of having atleast 7 or 8 #1 hits.

gaycarebear

I am really pulling for 2BC to be the third single. I think overall it is one of the most popular songs on the album. Everyone I know almost has said BA and TBC are the two standout tracks on the album. I think 2BC is a fan favorite but people are making a lot of excuses to why it shouldn't be released like it is too pop or it is too dramatic for country radio, a lot of the same excuses people made for why BA shouldn't be released. Would country radio play it? It is too dark of a theme...etc.... People said all the same things about BA and it became Carrie's most successful single on country radio she has had in about 3 years. I think BA shows off a new side of Carrie that we haven't seen, a more dark and intense Carrie. And I believe BA brought in a slew of new fans for Carrie. People are finally starting to realize that Carrie is not just a 2 trick pony(inspirational and boy-basher) and I think she should continue to build off of that and release 2BC. I think it will be very successful and be a huge hit and help tremendously with sales, especially going into the holidays. It would also have a kickass video. With this era I just really want her team to release all her best songs as singles and not make any lame excuses to leave any of them out. I really hope we hear 2BC on the radio soon. After 2BC i would like maybe OWT for next upset if this album only has 4 singles like PO because this album is capable of having atleast 7 or 8 #1 hits.

I don't want TBC next. That would mean BA + TBC would have to compete for awards love next year. I would rather BA be showered w/ awards next year. Release TBC next fall, so in 2014, it can be praised + showered. That would make the most sense, imo.