Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you like to see as Single #2?

What would you like to see as Single #2?

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dirty Laundry

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Church Bells

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Heartbeat

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Chaser

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Relapse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clock Don't Stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

carriefan14

1 Renegade Runaway
2 Dirty Laundry
3 Church Bells
4 Heartbeat
5 Smoke Break
6 Choctaw County Affair
7 Like I'll Never Love You Again
8 Chaser
9 Relapse
10 Clock Don't Stop
11 The Girl You Think I Am
12 Mexico
13 Never Knew I Always Wanted

Hil

I picked RR ...it's a big vocal song. I would like to see RR or DL next.

jaylee50

Like I'll Never Love You Again. This song is gorgeous, seductive, romantic. A great love song Carrie sings with emotional depth. I listen to this song more than any other on the album.

AIgrl06

I chose Dirty Laundry, but it wasn't easy, ha. This is how I think the singles should go:

1.Smoke Break
2.Dirty Laundry
3.Heartbeat
4.Church Bells
5.Clock Don't Stop

carriethequeen

Renegade Runaway! I'd be just as happy if DL or CB was the next single too though because those songs are fantastic as well.

ramb

I voted for CCA simply because is the best song and it will show country radio what a risk really is.
I'd be OK with DL as well. Love it.

But if they want Storyteller to sell more, they should release Heartbeat, and give the world a duet version with Sam Hunt at some point.
It's not my favorite song, but it's definitly one of the growers, sales-wise.

Wildflower

I predict the second single will be RR. I think the snippet of it in the SB video was a little wink. I think she will debut it at the AMAs in a couple of weeks. It's the perfect song for that stage. RR has mass radio appeal, it's rocking and super catchy. I think she needs the second single to be a little more in-your-face single a lot of people thought SB was a little too laid back. It will make for an awesome second single. After a fun, catchy radio hit, the third single will be an intense story song...Church Bells.

Hil

For all those wanting CCA to be next, but complain about the album not doing well... I'm confused. It's a 5th single at best IMO...it's not even a radio friendly song. I LOVE it, but radio performance truly concerns me for this song.

maddkat

Staff member
I want Chaser on Hot AC as well as a country single

for country I'd like DL or CB but I'm guessing HB, perfect for the holidays through Valentines Day period.

Just please not RR

countrymama22

I can definitely see RR being the next single then Heartbeat and CB. I would love to see DL and CCA be released too. There needs to be a 5th single this era. Too many good songs.

Hil

I want Chaser on Hot AC as well as a country single

for country I'd like DL or CB but I'm guessing HB, perfect for the holidays through Valentines Day period.

Just please not RR

Why not RR? the verses are wicked catchy. Just wondering.

maddkat

Staff member
Why not RR? the verses are wicked catchy. Just wondering.
It is catchy, but for me it has a been there done that feel.
And this is decade #2 and a new sound/ideas.I'd rather she not rehash the warning someone off theme again on radio.