Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Carrie be back to perform again on American Idol?

harry_potter_211

Since Carrie won't have new music out until the end of the year, I was wondering when Carrie will be back to perform on American Idol this year. She's been back every year since she's won, so they should definitely invite her back this season too.

I was thinking she could come back if they do a Songs from Movies theme again. During that week's results show, she could sing "There's A Place For Us." The DVD for 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' should be released soon, right? Plus, Carrie could also promote the movie Soul Surfer. The Idols went to a red carpet premiere of Red Riding Hood, so why not let them go to a premiere of Soul Surfer?

Anyone else agree?

carrieidol1

I really don't think she needs to be invited. She's Idol royalty... lol. I'm sure she'll be back if not throughout the season, definitely the finale. I'm sure this years finale will be a big to-do because it's the 10th year so they'll probably try to get all the winners together and do some sort of tribute and or medley.... something like last year except commemorating 10 years and not just Simon Cowell.

Kenny_Chisholm

I heard there won't be any genre specific themes this year which eliminates the possibility of a return during country week like she has done in the past.

teesharky

I hope she attends the finale as she usually does, and even Mike went with her last year. :) That was so cute!

I just worry because she has no singles to promote, nothing going on, etc. She hasn't appeared at the award show circuit this year, either, so it feels like she might skip Idol this year too. I even worry if she will attend the CMA Fest or CMT Awards. I think she will attend the ACMS since she is performing the next day at the Ladies night thing, but I am starting to think she won't be performing at the actual ACMS, as what will she sing? Maybe a tribute of some sort?

pklongbeach

I would like to think she will be back at some point. But it does feel like they are taking a very different approach this year so you never know.
finale would be a great fit.

Carrieflattsfan

I'm sure she'll be invited back. She loves Idol, and they love her. Plus, Idol contestants are invited to the show practically every week- they had Adam, and this week it's Lee. :D

teesharky

^ I am sure she will be invited back too....but I just wonder if she will say yes? She seems to be laying low on all public appearances and award shows lately, so I am trying not to get my hopes up anymore. Better to assume she is not attending and then be pleasantly surprised. lol

I hope Carrie comes back and preforms, but then again what would she preform? Just a random album track?
And if they're having an Idol Gives Back this year (I dont know if they are or not) hopefully she'll sing another charity single

Daydreamer81

She will perform on the finale I think she hasn't missed a finale ever since she won and also if they do Idol Gives back this year I think she will do something for it.

jeff

just another fan
I hope she attends the finale as she usually does, and even Mike went with her last year. :) That was so cute!

I just worry because she has no singles to promote, nothing going on, etc. She hasn't appeared at the award show circuit this year, either, so it feels like she might skip Idol this year too. I even worry if she will attend the CMA Fest or CMT Awards. I think she will attend the ACMS since she is performing the next day at the Ladies night thing, but I am starting to think she won't be performing at the actual ACMS, as what will she sing? Maybe a tribute of some sort?

you worry too much ;)

pklongbeach

I don't think there is an IGB this year.
I think it is every other year and this would be an off year.
I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it wouldn't we?

yehchern

if im not mistaken i think carrie return to idol every year twice right??hopefully ites the same for this year..