Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Carrie be back to perform again on American Idol?

undrwood9098

HER AND BRAD NEED TO DO "REMIND ME" ON THE FINALE!

Brad's album drops on May 24, so it'd be a PERFECT time to premiere the song! The finale is on the 25th!

rosie08

I heard they aren"t going to release the duet with Carrie and Brad. he was going to release his duet with Alabama. anyone know if it is true?

carebear4eva

She should appear on the finale again. Like someone already said this year's finale is going to be a BIG deal. I have unconfirmed reports that Lady GaGa is going to be debuting her new single "Judas" on the finale. I don't know how true that is, but it clearly indicates what we already knoe :Idol's going to try and make the most out of the tenth-anniversary thing. Not inviting their biggest success, especially when she is absolutely free would be ridiculous.

No, I'm pretty sure she'll perform at the finale. Whether she'll make an appearance on of the results shows ALSO is doubtful.

thaifood

I'd guess that they may have her perform the week she is in LA for the premiere of Soul Surfer, or Las Vegas for the ACM & Honors concert.

abbeyjones18

She should appear on the finale again. Like someone already said this year's finale is going to be a BIG deal. I have unconfirmed reports that Lady GaGa is going to be debuting her new single "Judas" on the finale. I don't know how true that is, but it clearly indicates what we already knoe :Idol's going to try and make the most out of the tenth-anniversary thing. Not inviting their biggest success, especially when she is absolutely free would be ridiculous.

No, I'm pretty sure she'll perform at the finale. Whether she'll make an appearance on of the results shows ALSO is doubtful.

I have also seen rumors about Lady Gaga. :) The Finale should be a HUGE deal, and I hope that it is! I mean, they should celebrate...they deserve it! :)

carebear4eva

I have also seen rumors about Lady Gaga. :) The Finale should be a HUGE deal, and I hope that it is! I mean, they should celebrate...they deserve it! :)

So true! I feel us carebears are sometimes a little ungrateful when it comes to Idol....Think how different all our lives would be if not for that show!!!

abbeyjones18

So true! I feel us carebears are sometimes a little ungrateful when it comes to Idol....Think how different all our lives would be if not for that show!!!

Yeah, I grew up with the show, like many...Idol, has truly changed lives of people, made stars of them, and is still one of the bigger shows on TV...in their 10th season. :) I hope that they have a big, big celebration! :)

blondemama

When you consider Randy Jacksons comment that Carrie has been the best artist that has come out of Idol ( not exact wording) I think they would have to have her on this season most likely the finale. It would also be a great time to give us a hint of the first single off her next album if it has got that far by then.

carebear4eva

Yeah, I grew up with the show, like many...Idol, has truly changed lives of people, made stars of them, and is still one of the bigger shows on TV...in their 10th season. :) I hope that they have a big, big celebration! :)

I haven't that strong a relationship with Idol, mainly because we don't get Idol here in Dubai, where I stay. No, for me Idol is simply the show that gave us CARRIE MARIE UNDERWOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I have since watched Carrie's season (obv.) and a couple of others. Can easily see why the show has been such a success.