Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we support for ACM EOTY?

aussiefan_21

I definitely would vote for Brad! He throughly deserves it, just as much as Carrie should have received a nomination for EOTY. That's where my vote will be going anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Brie26

Out of all of the nominees, I would choose Brad! I also think Brad is who Carrie would likely be rooting for!

Zman312

If I were to vote, than my one vote would go to Brad!!!

I think one of the reason they shut Carrie out is because they wanted Brad to win and all the label support will got to Brad for that win; however, it's not right as Carrie had a biggest year tour wise this year! But they are good friends and they are having another duet so I say Brad for the win!

Also Brad and Carrie's duet "oh Love" was nominated for Vocal collab at the Grammy. so if they were to have a single than I say Brad and Carrie would win hands down!!!

abbeyjones18

First, if you choose to vote, i think that you should vote for whoever you want to, and who you want to win! :) That said, I'm actually quite mixed about it, to be honest. In my opinion, it's Brad's to lose. I, personally, think it will be a really good year for Keith. I think that it's between Brad or Keith...Brad could win, and Keith could win. Right now, I don't know who I"m voting for, but it is definitely between Brad and Keith...if either Brad or Keith win, I'll be happy... :)

blondemama

I think I am just going to keep this to myself because I have friends of each artist and don't want to hurt or offend any of them. We were all hurt enough when Carrie got the snub

carriecountrystar

like I've said before, I'm more familiar with brad as he's with carrie more than carrie is with keith but I'm not JUST going to use THAT (status of friendship) as a reason for voting for him. Keith is just as deserving and the fact that he's also on another label is a plus too. also, keith hasn't won EOTY in who knows when (and hasn't gotten many other awards for some time since male vocalist is usually brad and EOTY is usually kenny)
plus the fact that RF are also pulling support for keith gives us a bigger chance of sending a message. whether they take it or not or just ignore it won't be our concern. that's not the point. the principle of it all is to send our voices (along with carrie's beaaautiful vocals :p lol ) out AND LOUD. looking at all those factors and pros, I think voting for keith will be killing 2 birds with one stone. He will get a deserving award after so long, his fans and carrie fans will have a stronger bond -being on even more friendly terms (that they might even help us out when needed), the label (as well as industry) will see that we WILL NOT STOP and will SEE bigger then ever our support towards carrie so even if they disregard it-as long as we've done what we can, that is all that matters.
miranda is probably going to sweep anyways due to such strong support since the label put in ALL cards for her. but I, for one am not just going to sit back without doing anything and just letting them take away every single thing. no sir, I'm going to put up a fight and even if lost-at least I know I've stood against it and done my part.

Britt011

100% voting for Keith! Brad's great too, but he has been winning everything lately! I'm a big Keith fan and Carrie fans should know what Keith fans go through lately with her EOTY snub. Keith never wins anything anymore, I just feel like this year is the only chance to let Keith win, since there are so many fan bases backing him up this year. Next year, Carrie will be most likely be nominated and Keith will never have a chance at this award.

19mlm19

Ok, so this is a really crazy idea, but if Miranda wins this year, do you think the label will push on other people who actually deserve it(Carrie)???

carriecountrystar

Ok, so this is a really crazy idea, but if Miranda wins this year, do you think the label will push on other people who actually deserve it(Carrie)???

they have already been doing it since last acm and cma. why would they stop if it's all working for their dirty plan? they have no one stopping them anyways.

pkc4rls

Voting still for Keith as we had discussed a while back.

There is all this sentimentality for Brad (and I like Brad too) but he, like Miranda, is one of those that the label is pushing aside Carrie for at the present to try and help attempt to make sure he and Miranda get the awards. If we are going to have the sentimentality for Brad, then we should have it for Miranda also in a way. I am just pushing it aside for both for the time being and doing what a lot had discussed before and voting for someone outside the label - Keith. Plus, he is one of those getting pushed aside all the time for someone else also.

And if Jimmy Carter (who claimed he had a label source) was right in that her label (the new people running it) got to pick who would be up for all the awards from their label, especially EOTY, and pushed Carrie aside to help Miranda and Brad, because of it being fan voted, what do you think the label thought of when they did it, Carrie is friends with Miranda and for sure Brad, so they will for sure go vote for one of those. They think this is a win win situation for them in my opinion and think for sure we will go vote and get their Brad or their Miranda in for EOTY, since they have to know she is supposed to be friends with both.

Last edited:

DaisyTweets

Do we still know for sure that the Flatts' fans are voting for Keith? What about does anyone know if Tim McGraw's fans are block voting? Thanks!