Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wimbledon 2011!

Grace_Of_God

^ im still holding a grudge from like 3 years ago when he made fun of Nadal at the US Open....LOL im slowly trying to get over it....slowly...but i am!!

EDIT:

ALRIGHT...weve got a Nadal v. Djokovic final! it should be a good one!

Last edited:

Grace_Of_God

Wow....Im happy for Petra but Im so sad for Sharapova....i really wanted her to win it without her dad in the stands and with everything shes been through the last 2 yrs

reret007

I watched the Bryan twins win, which was a great match.
Hope Djokovic pulls through since he is number one now.

reret007

I am surprised to see Djokovic leading 6-4, 5-1. I know it is early but this match is not close. Nadal is not having a great game.

Grace_Of_God

Cant they get a mic that works???

I love Nadal, the other players on tour seem to love him. Like i said i didnt like Novak when he showed up on tour (he needed to mature, making fun of players wasnt cool and other players on tour made it known they didnt like him). But it has seemed he matured. So good for him. He earned it. Ill never take anything away from a player earning their win.

Still sad to see Nadal lose.

bigbluegrl23

Cant they get a mic that works???

I love Nadal, the other players on tour seem to love him. Like i said i didnt like Novak when he showed up on tour (he needed to mature, making fun of players wasnt cool and other players on tour made it known they didnt like him). But it has seemed he matured. So good for him.

Still sad to see Nadal lose.

yea they is a clear difference in Novak, i used to not like him either. but im so happy for him now.
becca T

jeff

just another fan
Like i said i didnt like Novak when he showed up on tour (he needed to mature, making fun of players wasnt cool and other players on tour made it known they didnt like him). But it has seemed he matured.

yea they is a clear difference in Novak, i used to not like him either. but im so happy for him now.
becca T

when federer was in juniors and in his early pro years he was very hot headed, smashing rackets and yelling at people. once he learned to control his temper he started to win.

Grace_Of_God

^ oh i heard about that. i wish i would have seen one of those federer matches!!! its would be so weird to see him like that! I mean weve seen him get upset ever so often but nothing like full out rage where ive heard him be described in the junior level

jeff

just another fan
^ oh i heard about that. i wish i would have seen one of those federer matches!!! its would be so weird to see him like that! I mean weve seen him get upset ever so often but nothing like full out rage where ive heard him be described in the junior level

i guess im showing my age a bit because i saw some of that. in fact, even now, sometimes when things aren't going so well for him you see very slight glimpses of that in federer.

federer and safin came out at around the same time, both as hot headed youngsters. federer learned to cope with it, safin didn't and hence the difference in their careers. their 2005 semi final clash in the australian open is the most epic match i've seen, and the only time federer loss a match even when he played almost flawless tennis.

Grace_Of_God

No more Breakfast at Wimbledon :( weird.....well as long as the "Tennis Channel" isn't the one picking it up since I don't get that channel and I don't get to see a lot of (i cant remember which tourny) because of it