Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wimbledon 2011!

allirishgirl

^ i still think hes got one more major in him....but i still think its an unusual loss to someone like Tsonga (great player) but if it would have been Murray, Nadal, Djokovic. I could totally see it. or even if they had split sets in the beginning.

I have a question....does anyone here think Murray is that great?? i actually dont....but I want to know why everyone on the tennis world does

oh sweet Jesus i cannot tolerate him! (Murray) he doesnt even have a personality in interviews! He also needs to shave cos that beard (& i use that term very lightly) is disgusting!

No. he's being built up because he's British. he'll be viewed differently if he's south american or eastern european

well on the BBC he was refereed to as "Britains Andy Murray" but as soon as he lost it was "Scotlands Andy Murray!

Djokovic is in the final and with his win today he officially takes the #1 ranking away from Nadal no matter what happens in the rest of the tourny :(

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D novak was my second pick for the title!

gotta say that from what i seen of the tennis this year the womens game needs a few rising stars as some of the matches were very boring! i really wanted Lisicki to beat Sharapova in the semis though

carebear4eva

^ oh i dont like Murray AT ALL..always forget about him haha

Totally dislike him too. However, my preferences are often skewed based on how the result of a match affects Federer. For instance, Federer is more likely to beat Murray than Nadal on clay. So, if Federer is in the finals and Nadal-Murray are playing in the semis, I would support Murray, even though I like Nadal more. (This is exactly what happened in French Open 2011).

reret007

I don't like Nadal since his ego is too big for my taste. I like Djokovic and Federer and wish they were playing in the finals, not the semifinals this year. I feel for Murray since the Brits really want him to win; however, it would be nice to see him win since England hasn't had a Wimbledon champion in 74 or 76 years. If he reaches a final, the pressure may be too much for him this year. I watch the US Open every year and am sad to stay that no American male has a chance to win it in September. My prediction is that the winner of Djokovic and Federer will win everything.

Radwanska should win over Serena, but I give Serena a chance based on her serve.

I hope that ESPN will show the finals in doubles since the Bryans, Williamses, or Huber and Raymond may be there. I hate that Williamses and Huber and Raymond have to play each other in the semifinals.

jeff

just another fan
I don't like Nadal since his ego is too big for my taste. I like Djokovic and Federer and wish they were playing in the finals, not the semifinals this year. I feel for Murray since the Brits really want him to win; however, it would be nice to see him win since England hasn't had a Wimbledon champion in 74 or 76 years. If he reaches a final, the pressure may be too much for him this year. I watch the US Open every year and am sad to stay that no American male has a chance to win it in September. My prediction is that the winner of Djokovic and Federer will win everything.

Andy Murray is scottish, not english.

reret007

I know that but Murray is the #1 British player and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland includes Great Britain includes England, Scotland, and Wales.

carebear4eva

Oh, yeah.

British #1 Andy Murray defeated XYZ and won the ABC cup yesterday.

Andy Murray was thrashed 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 by Roger Federer yesterday. The Scotsman blamed the umpire for the loss.

JB172

I don't know what kind of numbers that ESPN will get but the CBC couldn't ask for a better final than Murray vs. Federer.

reret007

I am a tennis fan who will watch the final regardless of the players. I hope other fans will feel the same way. The numbers should be decent since many people may want to see Murray-Roger play in the final. I want a good match and would not be surprised to see Murray pull out a win.