Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 MTV Music Awards

dsfox2009

Yeah that shouldn't have been the final performance. I think that they should have used either of the tributes to end the show honestly. Would have been much better...

Lol. My mom goes...I don't understand. Does he know that his underwear is all that's covering his butt? :p

Carrieflattsfan

Let me just say I hate criticizing any artists, whether I like their music or not. I know it's takes an incredible amount of dedication to make it, and very few people have that kind of determination.

That said, I think Lil' Wayne is an absolute disgrace to the music industry. He's represents everything that's wrong with the industry.

I can't even believe he's allowed to perform as a "rapper" on awards shows.

Thank God for Beyonce & Adele.

PS- Some of the outfits tonight were as bad as the show itself...:p

clh_hilary

I'm so happy that Katy Perry won Video of the Year with "Firework"! Combining it with Lady GaGa's two wins for "Born This Way", it's a great year for gays I guess! lol

I wish Britney Spears would've performed "I Wanna Go", I wish Madonna would have showed up to honor her with the 'Vanguard award', I wish Katy Perry would perform "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" with Missy Elliott, I wish the BS tribute would have been performed by Lady GaGa, Janet Jackson, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and many more as the rumors stated, I wish the Amy Winehouse tribute would be saying her own songs, and done by ADELE, Lily Allen and Joss Stone, I wish Lady GaGa would have showed up for a while instead of only letting her alter ego out, I wish Foster The People would have their chance to perform "Pumped Up Kicks", I wish Carrie and Brad Paisley have gone there and performed "Remind Me", I wish ADELE would have won Best Female Video...but then I guess I don't always get what I want. :p

supercarriefan

^Why would Carrie and Brad perform their country hit "Remind Me" at a pop music award show? I honestly don't want Carrie or Brad anywhere near the circus that is the VMAs.
I agree with everything else you said except about Gaga's alter ego because I kind of liked that she stayed in character the entire time.

diva101

omg this is rich!!!

Lady Gago aka Jo Calderone aka Lady Gaga is still trending because of the MTV Music awards!!!

if only they knew that to us Filipinos, Gago means stupid... :|

Carrieflattsfan

^Why would Carrie and Brad perform their country hit "Remind Me" at a pop music award show? I honestly don't want Carrie or Brad anywhere near the circus that is the VMAs.
I agree with everything else you said except about Gaga's alter ego because I kind of liked that she stayed in character the entire time.

This. I'd rather see Carrie keep her integrity instead of appearing on that trashy show for a night of publicity.

clh_hilary

I just want to see it getting performed everywhere and be the year-end #1 single :p