Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 MTV Music Awards

supercarriefan

I loved that Beyonce performance. The song was great, and she is glowing! You can tell she is thrilled to share her happy news with the world. Jay-z was so cute at the end of Beyonce's performance...proud husband and future daddy.

teesharky

lol they probably feel bad that taylor lost so they need to put her name out there to show they support and love her so she won't write a song about that. lol

lol She and her fans need to learn how to lose. It is good for the soul.

We as Carrie fans are getting really used to that. lol

dsfox2009

Loved the tribute! Seemed a little short though...was hoping for a little more. And I wish that she would have been given a chance to give a proper speech and not introduce Beyonce. And definitely glad that GaGa didn't kiss Britney. Thought she/he was going to at first! Hahaha

bigbluegrl23

Loved the tribute! Seemed a little short though...was hoping for a little more. And I wish that she would have been given a chance to give a proper speech and not introduce Beyonce. And definitely glad that GaGa didn't kiss Britney. Thought she/he was going to at first! Hahaha

i was hoping they would kiss haha!
becca T

teesharky

I respect Britney more for saying "I already did that" to the kiss with Gaga. lol It would have been old if they did it again. lol

dsfox2009

I am wondering where Rihanna is tonight? How odd that Chris got to perform but she didn't?

I would say that the restraining order had something to do with that...but didn't that get lifted? Regardless, she wasn't nominated for any awards, and it's possible that her LOUD tour put some restrictions on her showing up. Idk...

I will say that Chris Brown's dancing was amazing. But seriously, the lipping wasn't required. Everyone knew that he was lip-syncing. Good performance nonetheless. And after Beyonce's performance, I am tempted to buy 4. Love On Top was one of the tracks that stood out when I first listened to the album online, but not many tracks did. And now I will know that me purchasing her album will help buy some diapers for the little one she is expecting! So happy for her :)

bigbluegrl23

who the **** is the girl who keeps singing before EVERY single commercial? i swear, i thot she had a good voice at first, but now shes just pissing me off. not even her broken foot or leg makes me wanna give her sympathy haha
becca T

teesharky

Whoever that Tyler guy was that won Best New Artist, was trying to tell kids a message, but he swore so much that his entire message was bleaped out. lol

teesharky

who the **** is the girl who keeps singing before EVERY single commercial? i swear, i thot she had a good voice at first, but now shes just pissing me off. not even her broken foot or leg makes me wanna give her sympathy haha
becca T

She is annoying the hell out of me too. lol Have no idea who she is.

dsfox2009

becca T

LOL! That's Jessie J. She had a song that was a semi-hit called Price Tag. She's kinda starting to get on my nerves right about now though haha :p

And I can't believe that I am about to say this...but Swifty actually looked somewhat pretty in the commercial for the CoverGirl mascara! Getting rid of that hideous red lipstick, more natural makeup, and taming some of that hair of hers really helped her out a little bit. Still glad that she didn't win any awards tonight though...