Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 MTV Music Awards

supercarriefan

who the **** is the girl who keeps singing before EVERY single commercial? i swear, i thot she had a good voice at first, but now shes just pissing me off. not even her broken foot or leg makes me wanna give her sympathy haha
becca T

She is Jessie J. She sings Price Tag. She is the "house artist" for the night according to MTV. She could actually sing circles around several other female pop stars.

supercarriefan

You have to give Gaga credit for sticking to her male schtick for the entire show. She really is a performance artist. I actually find myself appreciating Gaga more now.

teesharky

Very cool that LAdy Gaga won! :) I am going to have to go back and watch the video for You and I again-- and then it may all make sense. lol

CrazyDreams1818

I find it so frustrating that with any performance or speech, the camera always goes to Gaga, even when she's not involved in what's going on. Yes, she's dressed as a man, fine. Let's see some of the other artists in the audience?

Also, has MTV EVER finished an awards show on time?! hahaha they should learn by now to add an extra 30 mins to their shows :p

JAY Z LOOKED SOOO PROUD!!! oh my goodness, I almost died seeing how happy he was!

supercarriefan

I find it so frustrating that with any performance or speech, the camera always goes to Gaga, even when she's not involved in what's going on. Yes, she's dressed as a man, fine. Let's see some of the other artists in the audience?

Also, has MTV EVER finished an awards show on time?! hahaha they should learn by now to add an extra 30 mins to their shows :p

JAY Z LOOKED SOOO PROUD!!! oh my goodness, I almost died seeing how happy he was!

They've shown Katy, Kanye, Jay-Z, Adele and Bieber several times lol. Probably more than Gaga actually.

teesharky

YEs-- they just showed Carrie's OLAY commercial again! lol

Ha-- take that-- SWSRN commercials! lol It is like they are competing against each other (the commercials). lol

But seriously--- the Olay commercials are the most exposure Carrie has had on tv or at an award show all year. lol

CrazyDreams1818

They've shown Katy, Kanye, Jay-Z, Adele and Bieber several times lol. Probably more than Gaga actually.

You're right. I'm just so frustrated seeing her everywhere - kind of like how most Carrie fans get sick of seeing Taylor everywhere :p

I guess when you see people you can't stand, you get frustrated pretty quickly. haha sorry, just another angry-without-thinking-before-I-post posts.

teesharky

Wow amy winehouse sounds incredible on her duet with Tony!

I definitely think she will win the grammy due to her death, etc-- if they submit this song instead of Carrie's duet.

supercarriefan

Nice tribute to Amy Whinehouse focusing on the positive things she brought to music. It honestly makes me think she was given a raw deal in the media, and was really just a really nice girl that battled with unfortunate addictions.