Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SNF Opener [Official Discussion Thread]

maddkat

Staff member
premieres Sept 10

Carrie Underwood debuts a new look for football season | Rare Country

We’re still a few months away from the official kickoff of the NFL football season, but Carrie Underwood, an avid sports fan, is already prepping for her part. That includes a new look for her “Sunday Night Football on NBC” promos.
Carrie shared a photo on her Instagram page June 27, and the image features the beautiful blonde with much longer locks than she has recently had. “Shooting our new @SNFonNBC open,” she writes. “Lots of fun today! This will be our best one yet! Can’t wait for you all to see it!”

DDX0H2wXYAA7JYb.jpg:large

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

Much more evident in the side-on picture of her. That's not a burrito lunch. Wonder how this year's SNL is gonna go? Can not WAIT to see it. I always get so darned excited for anything NEW from Carrie when she's in the off cycle. (Which to my way of thinking she's been pretty present! Thank Goodness!)

pklongbeach

I always love the longer hair. I just think it frames her face so much better than short.

The dress I could do without.......

Kizmet311

Carrie looks hot, hot, hot! LOVE the dress. I like the hair for the purpose of the SNF video, but I hope it doesn't stay around. I don't like her hair in the super short bob she's done, but I also don't like it as well when her hair has extensions. Now that we've seen her for a while with a more natural look, I love that look on her with her hair kind of a medium length - shoulder length or a little longer.

And since others have already mentioned it, I have been suspecting for a while that she might be pregnant - since the fan club party. I've been having PMs with Smokyiis about it, lol, and there definitely seemed to be a bump during her CMT performance with Keith. Carrie was super slim at the ACM awards and her stomach was extremely flat and her waist was tiny - she still isn't big by any means, but she does seem to have filled out a bit! I will be so happy for her and Mike if she is pregnant! And I'll secretly pray for a little girl, even though I know they will be happy regardless of the baby's gender. I just think one of each would be fun so you get to experience it all!

rainbow1

If we're really going to talk about her being pregnant.....usually her boobs are the first to show. I don't see that happening yet. I think it is all about the dress. She looks stunning, and I feel really weird even talking about this.

Kizmet311

If we're really going to talk about her being pregnant.....usually her boobs are the first to show. I don't see that happening yet. I think it is all about the dress. She looks stunning, and I feel really weird even talking about this.

I know, lol. That's why I hadn't actually posted anything on here about it for a while, but since everyone else started the conversation, well...

DizzyDollyDee

I'm not fond of dress or hair - loved her look last year - this is just tooooo much of both - or maybe not enough of one and way too much of the other - she's too cute to need to push herself this far - what message is she trying to push - Vegas show girl? Feel like I'm being disloyal but can't support this look at all.

HuiZ

Not a fan of the hair at all. #teamshorthair

The dress is ok, could do without the weirdly placed pattern in the tummy area.

adam1995

How can anyone say what usually happens to her when she's pregnant? She was pregnant once, so whatever happened the first time doesn't mean it's usual. Can't every pregnancy be different?

PS- She looks fantastic! (I know I said it before, but it's still true.)

Farawayhills

Not too often she appears with a guy wearing almost as much jewelry and gold lame shoes to complement hers :)

Seriously, this is a look for the football audience, not for her new album. I think it's fine for the occasion - and bold enough to show that she's committed to this event and wants to keep it fresh, without resting on past laurels.

sco

Whatever happens, I was the first to break the news of the pregnancy. lol!

Ha, ha ... you may get bragging points in the end. I've hesitated commenting because I've always said if and when they have news they wish to share they'll make an announcement but I have to admit that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the pictures. Its possible it's just the dress or how she was standing and it's not really my business but I will be surprised if we don't see an announcement within the next few weeks.

pklongbeach

I'm not fond of dress or hair - loved her look last year - this is just tooooo much of both - or maybe not enough of one and way too much of the other - she's too cute to need to push herself this far - what message is she trying to push - Vegas show girl? Feel like I'm being disloyal but can't support this look at all.
If I am not mistaking this is the shoot for NFL. This is not a "new look". Its just the look they are using for the opening. And of course that is going to mean that it is high glam!!

I think was bothers me a little is the flesh tone makes it look a lot more revealing than it really is.

As a woman who is doing to opening for Monday Night Football, of course she is going to bring sex appeal. Its just part of the gig. And she knows that and is comfortable with it. If you are not comfortable being sexy for this kind of a gig, you should not do the gig. I think she has fun with it. And I don't think her husband is complaining.

Louisa

Carrie is gorgeous with any hair style, but I personally prefer her short hair. Maybe the long hair is only temporary. Excited for her return to Sunday Night Football. Woohoo!