Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018- 2019 radio interviews

ethelu

So cool that Ludacris texts her. I didn't expect that. Another reminder that famous people often text each other, rather than tweeting.

Kizmet311

Gosh, I just love hearing/watching Carrie during interviews. Both of the interviews this morning were great and longer than I expected them to be. I am happy to hear her being open and able to talk about the accident so she can just clear the air and move on.

The more she talks about this album, the more excited I get for it! Plus, I just love hear her talking about Isaiah.

sco

Thanks for the links as much as I hate it that it seems her team felt the need to do a little damage control I’m glad she was willing to go into a little more detail. I laughed at her saying ‘don’t tell Mike’ when she admitted to letting Isaiah sleep with her when he was gone. She just told the world and if he doesn’t listen to that Isaiah will probably rat her out with a ‘Mommy let me’. Lol!

txacar

^I'm so glad she showed the "before" pictures to Storme. A lot of people will hear his reaction.

Loved all of the interviews. Thanks maddkat and cmarieu.

jimshoe

Thanks so much for the interviews! I loved how Carrie couldn't remember how many years she has been married.. Too funny!
It's so nice to see Carrie doing interviews again and acting normal...

lovelyT

These were some nice interviews, and she looked so cute!

The story about her and her son are cute. Him wanting to cuddle with her just melts my heart.

MSCarriefan

I love how real and honest she is in these interviews.
When talking about Mike playing hockey, she said she gets emotional because he is my husband, my husband that was so cute. Isaiah sounds like such a sweet little boy too. I'm glad she was also able to talk about her accident on her terms. Sometimes though in these interviews I get the feeling that she wishes she was normal so she tries to do as many normal things as possible

mofan

Carrie just wants a normal family life like everyone. They do separate themselves from being normal to being the Character on stage. I love how down to earth she is. More open than ever. Out to prove to everyone that thought she was cold and closed off wrong. Don’t try to put her in a box cause she will prove them wrong on every front. We are all in for a great ride in the#CryPretty era.
Thanks for posting Stormies interviews. Didn’t know she was doing this one. Loved listening to them.

Smokyiiis

I actually think she’s so so excited she doesn’t want the process to end.....hence, write some more and see if something new sticks.....lol. I just love her!

Kizmet311

I believe that is scheduled for Monday morning. It’s not clear to me whether it’s an in person interview or another of the canned prerecorded ones.

Duh. I knew that. It's been a CRAZY day at work so I'm all mixed up!

wonderboy

Thanks for sharing the interviews. I am really enjoying them. I've never really listened to radio interviews before.

Smokyiiis

I didn't use to either before Carrie! Now since I miss them while at work during the day I love having them to come home and listen to! It's great!