Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018- 2019 radio interviews

mas1990

They posted on twitter saying that Carrie will be on for the hour! They tweeted

"SHE'S BACK! @carrieunderwood returns TOMORROW morning for a full-hour takeover!!

Join us for an in-depth conversation about life as a mom, new music, being out of the public eye for 6 months & much more! "

I'm wondering if since they say what she's talking about it was pre-recorded? Hopefully someone will post the interview on here no matter what :)

***EDIT- i think it was pre-recorded b/c she is wearing the same sweatshirt as last weeks radio interviews. (They did some editing magic though and mentioned that the Preds made it to the next round)

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

Loved it! For some reason I especially enjoyed the part about Isaiah where they shared their "moments." LOL How she laughed when Isaiah told her she stinks. LOL

Loved it! For some reason I especially enjoyed the part about Isaiah where they shared their "moments." LOL How she laughed when Isaiah told her she stinks. LOL

I also laughed out loud when Isaiah told her she stinks as well!!As my dad would say,out of the mouth of babes!!Kids are a lot smarter & more perceptive than we give them credit for & it seems like Isaiah is no different!!He seems like a sweet kid all around!!

wonderboy

It’s really fun listening to these interviews. I love hearing about the songwriting process and a little about her personal life.

mbh

Awesome! Cry Pretty is a song that I love SO MUCH and will love SO MUCH for a long time. This is a very well written song and ONE of the GREATEST voices in our generation. Arguably, this song re-confirmed the fact that Carrie Underwood is ONE of the GREATEST vocalists in our generation both in mainstream and country music. I can not believe that Carrie still beat herself in her vocal performances in Something In The Water and Paradise City. I can smell that Cry Pretty era will be a lot better era than Storyteller and Play On. Kudos to Carrie!

Smokyiiis

I absolutely love when she said that it was very real, raw, and emotional! She said that some songs will make you cry and not just from the lyrics alone but from the rawness in the music background. Now I’ll be on the edge of my seat until release day!

LilUnderwood

I was so excited to hear about the new direction this album is taking her music. I think this will be a pivotal point in her career!

The comment she made about people not writing for women made me sad. It seems there is no end to the ways in which they are screwed in country music.