Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018- 2019 radio interviews

maddkat

Staff member
^ thanks for the heads up

https://soundcloud.com/user-2635175...rview-7-4-19-on-steve-wright-show-bbc-radio-2

D-o9zKUWsAAdbGr

MSCarriefan

Our girl could really have her on radio show. I mean she even has the degree..haha But seriously she can carry the show with ease.

mbh

Our girl could really have her on radio show. I mean she even has the degree..haha But seriously she can carry the show with ease.

And graduating Magna Cum Laude at Northeastern State University with Grade Point Average of 3.8 to 3.9 - the second highest honor in a Graduating Class, next to Summa Cum Laude.

bigd79

Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but the part where she talks about hosting the CMA awards for the last 11 years in a past tense fashion, almost like hinting they are not gonna be doing it this year? I sure hope i'm wrong with that!

Also, thought it was interesting she chose to play Brad's "Southern Comfort Zone" - guess my thought would be if she wasn't going to play his most recent single "My Miracle"; then why not just play "Remind Me"? Not that its a big deal or anything, just thought it was a bit odd of a choice of song to play.

txacar

Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but the part where she talks about hosting the CMA awards for the last 11 years in a past tense fashion, almost like hinting they are not gonna be doing it this year? I sure hope i'm wrong with that!

Also, thought it was interesting she chose to play Brad's "Southern Comfort Zone" - guess my thought would be if she wasn't going to play his most recent single "My Miracle"; then why not just play "Remind Me"? Not that its a big deal or anything, just thought it was a bit odd of a choice of song to play.

At first, I felt the same about her CMA remark. I listened a second time and realized since those shows were in the past that's the only way she could have referred to it. They never announce the current year until near or on CMA Fest broadcast in August. I think they will do #12 -- her tour ends 10/31 which leaves 2 weeks to prepare with Brad.

maddkat

Staff member

listen to this one where she talks of Sept and most of Oct will be filled with CMA stuff, meetings etc,
https://soundcloud.com/user-2635175...w-on-the-country-show-with-bob-harris-6-20-19

pretty sure she's hosting again

bigd79

^yeah, that one makes it seem like she is hosting. That makes me feel better. Because they have hosted for so long and have been so beloved i really hope its theirs until they make a joint decision to pass the torch to 2 other acts. And when they do, i hope they would actually announce that whatever year is their last they would announce it on that show so that it gives us a year to prepare for it if that makes sense. I will truly be sad whenever they are done hosting.

I have a feeling it could happen any year, but hopefully we get at least a few more out of them. And when it does, i kinda think it might be Thomas & Kelsea who get it since they host the CMA fest show. I could see them getting promoted to the award show and maybe a couple others would start hosting the cma fest show at that time.

But again, hopefully we're talking at least a few more years down the road here.