Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ACM Awards

PRGuy79

It was a stunning performance - in an entire league of its own - which is par for the course for our Carrie. She is consistently great!

I loved seeing her and CeCe together. The joy overflowed.

angeliccarrie

I just saw the clip of HGTA on YouTube. I guess carrie figured, I'll show you who the FVOTY should have been! I am just in awe of Carrie. Everything about her is simply stunning and amazing!

simonplay

The favoritism in this award show is something else! That or the voters are clueless!

Snubbing Carrie for Female Artist
Now Rhett won Male Artist!?
And Bryan won Entertainer??
And they had I Hope and The Bones as the 2 biggest singles by far last year and IHYAHN won..lol must be because was the only in that category with a man in it.. anyway..

jbrown

The favoritism in this award show is something else! That or the voters are clueless!

And they had I Hope and The Bones as the 2 biggest singles by far last year and IHYAHN won..lol must be because was the only in that category with a man in it.. anyway..

ACM is corrupt to the core.

MelissaD

How is it possible that her performances consistently garner the most praise and generate the most press coverage, and yet she just as consistently gets snubbed in the major categories time and time again? Truly mind-blowing. Wtf??? Twilight Zone material for sure.

oldyfan

Can anyone tell me what software? I need to cap the videos? I always record them, but don’t know what to do after that.

Patkid26

I always find it so funny how much my opinion differs from Carrie fans on things non Carrie related lol. I was actually so happy that Rhett won male (he put out some authentic good country music this year.. genuinely curious who y’all preferred over him) and was happy that Carly won single (she had herself a year... was so happy to see her happy tonight and I love that song).

My bigger disappointments tonight were Luke getting EOTY (did he do anything other than host Idol?) and Maren getting female (found myself rooting for Miranda... if not Carrie I’d rather see it go to her number one supporter/ second most deserving IMO).

But none of that matters because Carrie stole the show and reminded everybody that these society-voted awards shows are a joke lol

countrymusicfan15

How is it possible that her performances consistently garner the most praise and generate the most press coverage, and yet she just as consistently gets snubbed in the major categories time and time again? Truly mind-blowing. Wtf??? Twilight Zone material for sure.

This!!!!! ��

simonplay

I always find it so funny how much my opinion differs from Carrie fans on things non Carrie related lol. I was actually so happy that Rhett won male (he put out some authentic good country music this year.. genuinely curious who y’all preferred over him) and was happy that Carly won single (she had herself a year... was so happy to see her happy tonight and I love that song).

My bigger disappointments tonight were Luke getting EOTY (did he do anything other than host Idol?) and Maren getting female (found myself rooting for Miranda... if not Carrie I’d rather see it go to her number one supporter/ second most deserving IMO).

But none of that matters because Carrie stole the show and reminded everybody that these society-voted awards shows are a joke lol

The thing is that is not who someone prefer, there is a criteria to follow and Combs was the clear winner.
Not sure what Carly did all year? She put out a song with a male artist and hit #1 and a EP... what else? She is not selling or streaming well so not sure what is the hype about her?