Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ACM Awards

FanSince04

Called it , Carrie is doing a medley from MS! View attachment 31609

@ACMawards

35s
.@carrieunderwood and @cecewinans are taking us to CHURCH at the 56th #ACMawards!           Don't miss an incredible medley of Gospel music from Carrie's newest album "My Savior" this SUNDAY at 8/7c on @CBS & @paramountplus!
1f54a.png

It’d be fun to see CeCe and Bear with her for some of the medley and then she can take on the rest by herself.

Smokyiiis

Wow, this is bound to be a beyond the best type of performance. I don't care didly squat for the rest of the ACMs but this is one performance that should stun with brilliance!

rcramer

Wow, this is bound to be a beyond the best type of performance. I don't care didly squat for the rest of the ACMs but this is one performance that should stun with brilliance!

Amen to that... I could care less too, but will tune in for her performance....

mbh

Amen. "Great Is Thy Faithfulness with Cece Winans" ... and then "How Great Thous Art" ... and then mash up of "Amazing Grace and the chorus of Something In The Water" ... Carrie will be singing to Jesus from her heart. IT WILL BE "SO ENCHANTING" TO WATCH ... IN A WAY THAT THEY SEEM "TOO PERFECT TO THIS WORLD" ... ETHEREAL AND FLAWLESS WITH A LONG AND INCREDIBLY POWERFUL HIGH NOTE!!! OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

jimshoe

Since we don't know when she is preforming yet let's try to use some deductive reasoning here:
1. They can't have Carrie on too soon otherwise people will turn off the show when she's done singing
2. They can't have Carrie on too close to the announcement of the "Female Vocalist of the Year" winner because well she will overshadow the winner badly.
3. So my guess is they put Carrie on at about 8:58 eastern time.. This way the get the ratings for the last part of hour 2 and the first part of hour 3 and usually the FVOTY award is giving out at a little after 9:30.... that's my guess anyway

mbh

Carrie rehearsing.. looking 20 years old

View attachment 31614

WOW!!! Carrie looks STUNNING even in workout outfit (CALIA By Carrie). "CALIA By Carrie" is very popular, now. MANY of my Facebook Friends are wearing it during their exercise. Body Armor Sports Drink is GAINING MOMENTUM .. it has an EXCELLENT FORMULA = electrolytes (sodium, potassium, etc.), antioxidants, coconut water, cane sugar, Vitamins B Complex and Vitamin C, etc. I love the "Mixed Berry" and "Strawberry/Banana" blend ... GREAT taste!!!

mbh

Since we don't know when she is preforming yet let's try to use some deductive reasoning here:
1. They can't have Carrie on too soon otherwise people will turn off the show when she's done singing
2. They can't have Carrie on too close to the announcement of the "Female Vocalist of the Year" winner because well she will overshadow the winner badly.
3. So my guess is they put Carrie on at about 8:58 eastern time.. This way the get the ratings for the last part of hour 2 and the first part of hour 3 and usually the FVOTY award is giving out at a little after 9:30.... that's my guess anyway

I will guess Carrie will perform, right after American Idol ends, tonight, Around, after 10:00 PM Eastern Time. That happened in the PREVIOUS YEARS. Carrie is just "too loyal" to American Idol.

VOTE for "Casey Bishop" in American Idol tonight. She is a "rock goddess"!!! Top 12 will perform tonight and the the Top 9 will be announced before the show ends.

ethelu

I just saw on twitter, her account posted:

Carrie will take the
@ACMawards
stage to perform songs from her new gospel album, #MySavior, with a special appearance from
@cecewinans
! Tune in Sunday at 8/7c on
@CBS
and
@paramountplus
. #ACMawards -TeamCU

So she is singing more than one song? Perhaps a medley?

adam1995

I just saw on twitter, her account posted:

Carrie will take the
@ACMawards
stage to perform songs from her new gospel album, #MySavior, with a special appearance from
@cecewinans
! Tune in Sunday at 8/7c on
@CBS
and
@paramountplus
. #ACMawards -TeamCU

So she is singing more than one song? Perhaps a medley?

Yes, that was announced a few days ago.