Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ACM Awards

maddkat

Staff member
So I'm thinking... Carrie and CeCe had separate pics in the ACM collage anyone else think it's possible Carrie's doing a mash up of songs from MS ending with CeCe coming on for GITF?

DaisyTweets

So I'm thinking... Carrie and CeCe had separate pics in the ACM collage anyone else think it's possible Carrie's doing a mash up of songs from MS ending with CeCe coming on for GITF?
I like the way you're thinking D!!! She just has to perform some of HGTA! It's too amazing that as many people as possible have to hear it!!

adam1995

Not really. I imagine Carrie and CeCe don't have many pictures together, so naturally the ACM's would have separate pictures. Just my thought's. But of course more Carrie singing would always be welcome.

simonplay

Actually all are separated, Kelsea and Kenny, Miranda and Elle, Maren and Ryan are all singing duets and are separated.

But I'm so here for a killer medley ending with HGTA!

liz278

^^^Me 3. If it were me I would not even give the ACMS the time of day, but Carrie is a lot more gracious than me. I guess this is a good way to promote the album and sell more, so I guess that is why she is performing. And she and CeCe will have the performance of the night.

ethelu

For Carrie's performance with CeCe, I'd like to see more of their voices together. They sounded so beautiful on that one word "me" at the end of the song. It would be nice to hear more of that.

simonplay

Gabby Barrett won Best New Female Artist of the Year!! (Yees!!) And will be performing live!

Jimmie Allen won Best New Male Artist of the Year.

simonplay

^^^ Thank you.... Yes she should win that....

You are welcome! And I hope she announce and performs the third single since The Good Ones will peak next week and she performed it at last year show.

I would like Thank God or Foorprints on the Moon.

rcramer

^^^ Id be good with those, but my stand out favorites are "Write It On My Heart & Strong

But whatever they choose, let it keep her in the momentum of where she is currently with singles and the impact made....

simonplay

^^^ Id be good with those, but my stand out favorites are "Write It On My Heart & Strong

But whatever they choose, let it keep her in the momentum of where she is currently with singles and the impact made....

WIOMH it's amazing!! I would love that too!

The other possible one is Jesus and My Mama, she is been singing that one since before Idol, looks like she really loves that song! But it's like too country for country radio today.. lol

maddkat

Staff member
Called it , Carrie is doing a medley from MS! tiny-smileys-yesemoticons-032.gif

@ACMawards

35s
.@carrieunderwood and @cecewinans are taking us to CHURCH at the 56th #ACMawards!           Don't miss an incredible medley of Gospel music from Carrie's newest album "My Savior" this SUNDAY at 8/7c on @CBS & @paramountplus!
1f54a.png