Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 CMA Awards

FanSince04

I tried going back and looking but couldn’t find that. I did find it mentioned her book being on the New York Times Bestseller list! I love that they snuck those two accomplishments in there 😂 Kinda like saying… and remember when you gave the award to an old fart who barely did anything noteworthy while Carrie did these two things?!

teesharky

Here we go again. lol. It’s like Charlie Brown and the football. Lucy will never let him kick it. Carrie will never win sadly. The hateful voters won’t let it happen.

cmuf2011

Tbh I’ll be happy if Carrie gets nominated cause of past cma history I’m not gonna hold my breath for a win though

tgbrinker

Honestly I could only see Carrie getting a Musical Event nomination. This isn't based on my opinions, just how I think the CMA voters have devolved.

Maybe Musical Event and Female

Anything more will be AMAZING!

Michael Reid

Looks like they are going for Hallelujah for Single and Song and Video of the year. It has been shortlisted for them all. My Savior is going for Album of the year, and Musical Event they are going for Great is Thy Faithfulness, with CeCe. With Female and her being shortlisted for Entertainer as well…. Hoping for a great surprise when nominations are revealed.

FanSince04

Looks like they are going for Hallelujah for Single and Song and Video of the year. It has been shortlisted for them all. My Savior is going for Album of the year, and Musical Event they are going for Great is Thy Faithfulness, with CeCe. With Female and her being shortlisted for Entertainer as well…. Hoping for a great surprise when nominations are revealed.
What do you mean by shortlisted?