Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

FanSince04

AMAs are like any other award show. Not much credibility… hence naming Taylor in the Pop and Country category. However, can’t be mad about this since we celebrated when Carrie was nominated in the Christian and Country categories. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

Zach1998

AMAs are like any other award show. Not much credibility… hence naming Taylor in the Pop and Country category. However, can’t be mad about this since we celebrated when Carrie was nominated in the Christian and Country categories. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️
True, but I’m more irritated they nominated the same album in both Pop and Country. It’s either one or the other, pick a lane.

CU4ever

Taylor hasn’t done anything new in country in over a decade, and she didn’t do any country push for this album to qualify her as that artist. that’s not the same as Carrie doing one random gospel album which is actually new for her and she promoted, just IMO.

FanSince04

Taylor hasn’t done anything new in country in over a decade, and she didn’t do any country push for this album to qualify her as that artist. that’s not the same as Carrie doing one random gospel album which is actually new for her and she promoted, just IMO.
Of course that’s your opinion, but Taylor remade an album that had new songs and was originally part of her tenure as a country artist. Again, there has been talk about Carrie doing a deluxe album of D&R so it could boost sales and whatnot. It’s all within the same vein. That will be my last comment regarding Taylor.

CU4ever

Of course that’s your opinion,
I know that’s my opinion, And I feel that me saying that in the first post I made may have come out the wrong way or something, but I put it in there specifically to try to make my post non intense and friendly ( 🙂) so you knew I wasn’t trying to argue about it. Hope there are no icy feelings there :)

regardless hopefully she doesn’t win for throwing out a rehashed album and doing nothing else in the country genre 😭

Last edited:

FanSince04

I know that’s my opinion, And I feel that me saying that in the first post I made may have come out the wrong way or something, but I put it in there specifically to try to make my post non intense and friendly ( 🙂) so you knew I wasn’t trying to argue about it. Hope there are no icy feelings there :)

regardless hopefully she doesn’t win for throwing out a rehashed album and doing nothing else in the country genre 😭
I said I knew that was your opinion because you don’t need to always say that. It comes across like you’re afraid to speak for fear of somebody combatting you. No hard feelings, all is well.

Zach1998

Did a round of retweets this morning before work. Might have to get some more voting in at the office today lol. Make sure in addition to retweeting others tweets, you make your own tweets for both album & female, so everyone else in the fandom can retweet you tweets as well.

Last edited:

SpanishFan

But Carrie was nominated in those categories for differents records. Christian artist because of My Savior and Country because of IIDLY. Taylor is there because of the same record, and the same thing happened with Beyoncé for pop and r&B a lot of yeasr and its unfair.

Last edited:

carriefan14

If they give these country awards to HER…that will be beyond unfair. TS is of course going to sweep every Twitter vote thing that she’s in because that is where her people are….

it’s like it’s 2009 all over again!

liz278

Okay I tried it tonight and it worked. I signed in using my Facebook account and voted, logged out and voted on my Twitter account and was able to vote. So if you have an account with both you can vote the 22 times on both accounts.