Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

Zach1998

Likely confirms Crazy Angels won't be a single. I think it's a good choice to perform CA there since it's more of a pop based show, compared to Hate My Heart being very country sounding. Also intrigues me that she might win something. Everybody keep voting hard, maybe Swifities are too busy with their new album to focus on her being nominated in country categories.

I'll go down say that CA should've been the lead though. Perfect lead single material and probably could've went #1 as well.

FanSince04

Likely confirms Crazy Angels won't be a single. I think it's a good choice to perform CA there since it's more of a pop based show, compared to Hate My Heart being very country sounding. Also intrigues me that she might win something. Everybody keep voting hard, maybe Swifities are too busy with their new album to focus on her being nominated in country categories.

I'll go down say that CA should've been the lead though. Perfect lead single material and probably could've went #1 as well.
Make some room because I agree!

angeliccarrie

Completely agree! What a huge missed opportunity

jimshoe

Crazy Angels not being released as a single would really be silly and even now while I'm looking forward to the performance it makes no sense for her to perform Crazy Angels during Hate My Heart chart run..... Given the fact that Crazy Angels and Burn are featured much more predominately on tour I think it was a mistake to make Hate My Heart the second single.... but that's just my thought.

Zach1998

Crazy Angels not being released as a single would really be silly and even now while I'm looking forward to the performance it makes no sense for her to perform Crazy Angels during Hate My Heart chart run..... Given the fact that Crazy Angels and Burn are featured much more predominately on tour I think it was a mistake to make Hate My Heart the second single.... but that's just my thought.
Given the overwhelming amount of adds for HMH today, it appears to have been the correct choice as a single. She did the same thing during the CP era performing Spinning Bottles while Love Wins was the current single.

Reactions: Hil

jimshoe

Given the overwhelming amount of adds for HMH today, it appears to have been the correct choice as a single. She did the same thing during the CP era performing Spinning Bottles while Love Wins was the current single.
Lets hope this continues and you are right.

The Nanook

I love whenever Carrie performs something other than the single to promote the rest of the album, especially on an awards show. If they're going off the old playbook then that probably means they don't plan on releasing CA as a single (unless it gets a huge reception). PC and VH not being played on tour is still baffling given that Carrie kept saying she recorded the album with live shows in mind, so I can only assume they're saving one or both for a single (like SYA). But if so this all just shows that they're sticking to an outdated strategy from 10+ years ago. In a streaming world and especially now that Carrie's singles aren't automatic #1's it doesn't make sense to actively withhold strong songs from public consumption and awareness then just pick a song as a single without much feedback and hope it does well.

SpanishFan

CA is going to be the third single it´s so obvious!. Well they need to increase the albums sales and CA is the most commercial song of the album and also she could do her acrobatic performance on the AMAs. Im so happy!!!! Remember that Carrie performed "Blown Away" song on American Idol the week of the album realesed when Good Girl was the first single.

adam1995

CA is going to be the third single it´s so obvious!. Well they need to increase the albums sales and CA is the most commercial song of the album and also she could do her acrobatic performance on the AMAs. Im so happy!!!! Remember that Carrie performed "Blown Away" song on American Idol the week of the album realesed when Good Girl was the first single.

Clearly nothing is clear or obvious, lol.