Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 AMAs

maddkat

Staff member
it depends, sometimes they are, sometimes not. If Carrie has won one I would think that would be presented live since she'll be there front row

twaintrain

I really don’t think her performing CA lessens its chances of being a single. I think she’s doing this performance to promote the tour. What will get the most attention for the tour? “Crazy Angels” performed while doing aerial acrobatics. I guess she felt doing HMH at the CMAs (for a country audience) would be enough of a push to country radio. Plus the shows are so close together she probably didn’t want to perform the same song again so soon.

txacar

Swift won female country even though she has zero connections to country
TS has 92 million twitter followers to Carrie's 8 million. I thought it unlikely Carrie would win, but I kept voting and retweeting anyway. Glad they announced the winner this afternoon. Now I just have to scroll through and find Carrie's performance and forget the rest (after I, hopefully, see her on the red carpet).

rcramer

TS has 92 million twitter followers to Carrie's 8 million. I thought it unlikely Carrie would win, but I kept voting and retweeting anyway. Glad they announced the winner this afternoon. Now I just have to scroll through and find Carrie's performance and forget the rest (after I, hopefully, see her on the red carpet).
Nice I won’t even waste my time… Another artist I can’t understand the appeal…. She lost me at Tear Drops On My Guitar…. Average singer at best. Lol…

CU4ever

I don’t care how you spin it or who gets mad. Taylor absolutely did not deserve to win or be nominated for anything country. She is not a country artist anymore. Releasing an old album of country songs is not the same as being a dedicated country artist making new music all year for the genre and working in the genre. It’s actually pathetic she was nominated for female country artist. She ditched country a decade ago- what a slap in the face to Carrie who actually is a real country artist.