Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

All award shows are based on politics. Many times it’s a “What can you do for me?” or “How do I gain from this?” type of situation. Yes, even with Carrie winning so much at the beginning of her career. There is always something going on behind the scenes. As far of honors such as Hollywood Walk of Fame, these are a little different and earned based on prestige.
Don't you have to donate/pay to get a Star though?

SpanishFan

I think Carrie could win Female this year. IIDLY was a hit, Vegas show, SNF. Honestly I think she can win. But I doubt that she is going to win Entertainer, is a joke I know, because she should have won Entertainer btw 2006-2016 a few times...

And I would love that IIDLY will win Musical event of the year but since it hasn´t got nominated for single of the year...mmm I don´t think is going to happen too.

Zach1998

I don't really think Carrie will win female this year. I think it'll be either Carly or Miranda. I don't know if she wins anything this year. I do hope/think her team will do a big push next year since she will have the tour and residency under her belt. I'll always hope though. I really just want her to win EOTY so I can stop caring about these. That's one of the last things on her award bucket list.

Reactions: Hil

Zach1998

Why do we think Carly is winning? I'm not a fan. I don't dislike her, I"m just not a fan lol She bores me. She doesn't know the words to the Dixie Chicks, and she doesn't have the grit to sing Diamondback. JMO
Eh different takes I guess, her 29:Written in Stone is one of the best country albums I’ve heard. Plus she’s starting to become an awards favorite.