Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

maddkat

Staff member
Also, what are we thinking about Vocal Event? Obviously IIDLY is the obvious winner but it kinda worries me that it’s not nominated for Single of the Year or Video of the Year. Hopefully it can still pull off the win though!
imo zero chance at event. no way they're not giving it to Pearce/McBryde

CU4ever

Also, what are we thinking about Vocal Event? Obviously IIDLY is the obvious winner but it kinda worries me that it’s not nominated for Single of the Year or Video of the Year. Hopefully it can still pull off the win though!
Sadly won’t win. It was a massive hit and couldn’t get nominated for anything more than event

SpanishFan

I think She could win Female and Event this year. That´s all. It's ridiculous that she hasn't won Entertainer yet. That's why I don't think they're going to give it to her anymore, its too late. Carrie should have won it between 2006 and 2016 a couple of times. At least once per era from Some Hearts to Storyteller.

FanSince04

Our girl is performing tomorrow!!
Two tributes and a solo slot.

The chick is EOTY whether they like it or not!

This is a great group too, very excited.
View attachment 31842
Wow, they really want people to watch the ENTIRE time! My guess is Carrie will perform in the beginning to honor Loretta (already announced), in the middle (HMH or AJ tribute), and the end (HMH or AJ tribute).

Reactions: Hil

Hil

Reba is also presenting. Maybe it's EOTY and to a certain someone...

(Is someone derogatory?)
I can't even get my hopes up. Why do I feel like it would be to Miranda and not Carrie. I DO LIKE Miranda, and musically I can see people having different favorites. But giving her EOTY before Carrie just feels wrong. Carrie is just on another level to anyone in country, and it's really sad how they have treated her in this category.

adam1995

I can't even get my hopes up. Why do I feel like it would be to Miranda and not Carrie. I DO LIKE Miranda, and musically I can see people having different favorites. But giving her EOTY before Carrie just feels wrong. Carrie is just on another level to anyone in country, and it's really sad how they have treated her in this category.
It's just wishful thinking. I think Combs has it on lock this year.

• Sad
Reactions: Hil

liz278

It's just wishful thinking. I think Combs has it on lock this year.
If they give it to Combs again . . . Can't understand why they think he's so wonderful. But I saw Billy Dukes praising him and saying he thinks Combs will win again. So that alone makes me not get my hopes up.

gocountrymusic

Just because one to doesn’t mean to be offensive, doesn’t mean that it cannot come off as offensive. It has nothing to do with levels of sensitivity if one person takes it that way. Replace chick with a more derogatory term and try to find that same reasoning.

Deeming people as be overly sensitive is dangerous because it’s spares the person saying something that can be potentially hurtful any sort of learning experience.

This board has been hard to read the last couple days. I know it comes and goes but it seems that recently it’s been a little more edgy.