Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 CMAs

FanSince04

If you go to the link on their website it already showing what is being performed. Carrie is performing Hate my heart. No one is listed for the Loretta tribute, but I’d imagine that’s a given.
Carly is listed as a performer twice. She’s doing Dear Miss Loretta plus the trio with Kelsea and Kelly.
She is probably doing DML since it pays tribute to Loretta and the other song is technically Kelsea’s.

Michael Reid

Just announced Carrie is doing 2 performances. Alan Jackson is being honored with the lifetime achievement award, and honoring him are Dierks Bentley, Jon Pardi, Lainey Wilson, and Carrie.

does this rule her out of a Loretta tribute??

twaintrain

I’ve had 2 articles pop up (actually one article posted by 2 outlets) about Carrie fans rioting if she doesn’t win EOTY. I read it and they showed 1 tweet that said something like ‘if she doesn’t win we riot.’ The article was just saying Carrie’s performing and her fans think she deserves to win. Utterly ridiculous to make that the headline. Most people only read the headlines and that could make us and Carrie look bad.

monkeyboy16

I’ve had 2 articles pop up (actually one article posted by 2 outlets) about Carrie fans rioting if she doesn’t win EOTY. I read it and they showed 1 tweet that said something like ‘if she doesn’t win we riot.’ The article was just saying Carrie’s performing and her fans think she deserves to win. Utterly ridiculous to make that the headline. Most people only read the headlines and that could make us and Carrie look bad.
Lol I’m pretty sure we did riot tho when she lost to Garth

monkeyboy16

It was completely justified tho. No reason that musty man should've even been nominated.
Absolutely! I still have a lot of feelings about it. I only mentioned it because of the concern that Carrie fans will look bad because of that article, when in reality, it’s kinda true that we would lol

FanSince04

Just announced Carrie is doing 2 performances. Alan Jackson is being honored with the lifetime achievement award, and honoring him are Dierks Bentley, Jon Pardi, Lainey Wilson, and Carrie.

does this rule her out of a Loretta tribute??
That would make sense! She covered his song “Look At Me” and “Remember When” in the past. I can see her singing “Look At Me” which is one of my favorite songs by her.

adam1995

If she’s tributing Alan, she’ll do a hit. LAM wasn’t that big. I could see another RW, but would love to hear a different song.

FanSince04

Zach1998

I also think Carrie would do a beautiful rendition of his song “Drive” I’m hoping for that or “Remember When.”