Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ACM Awards on May 11

adam1995

Honestly, if Carrie doesn't win it's no big deal this year. She had a great tour, but I'd rather it be rewarded at the CMAs at this point. She's won three EOTY here, so there isn't a critical need for this one. We know these awards mean next to nothing at this point, but I still want CMA EOTY, then I'm done, lol.

I'd give EOTY to Wallen, though I bet he gets it next year.

rcramer

Carrie has no chance whatsoever anymore.... The CMA's (WME) have never been her friend when it comes to EOTY...

And there is no one out there that can top her tours..... IMO she has been the best in the industry since coming onto the scene...

But the blatant BS and what they see as Entertainer, along with all of the backroom dealings..... SMH... disgusting...

Last edited:

rcramer

So disappointed! She should be in both categories and she should WIN in both categories
Same here. I would really like to know what constitutes for FVOTY. I mean, her single did well, and her tour was phenomenal (sold out shows) None of these ladies could even do Arenas let alone all were openers like Maddkat mentioned.... I mean seriously this is just a joke on all levels....

Michael Reid

Anyone getting tired of the Lainey over love. She is in every category of some sort that she could be in. Besides entertainer….

The way entertainer is 4 of the Male artist nominees, 1 Female Artist nominee, and then Jason and Carrie by themselves, with just the Entertainer nomination.

FanSince04

Carrie has no chance whatsoever anymore.... The CMA's (WME) have never been her friend when it comes to EOTY...

And there is no one out there that can top her tours..... IMO she has been the best in the industry since coming onto the scene...

But the blatant BS and what they see as Entertainer, along with all of the backroom dealings..... SMH... disgusting...

Bingo… back door dealing. There’s no way Garth should’ve won that year. At this point in the game, I’m sure Carrie knows and hears that she is the true EOTY. FVOTY… this one still stings 😂

rcramer

Anyone getting tired of the Lainey over love. She is in every category of some sort that she could be in. Besides entertainer….

The way entertainer is 4 of the Male artist nominees, 1 Female Artist nominee, and then Jason and Carrie by themselves, with just the Entertainer nomination.
IMO she is the new Miranda (traditionally speaking)

Michael Reid

Resorts world in Vegas got nominated for Theater of the year. Maybe that can help Carrie in some way for residency

also Stagecoach was nominated for festival of the year too. Perhaps CarrieCoach can help too.

liz278

I don't watch these awards anyway, but the day that they don't nominate Carrie is the day that I won't care about them at all. I sometimes think that she gets a nomination so that the Carrie fans will watch.

I saw a couple tweets that MW fans are calling him the King of Country Music.

And Miranda had less radio success and her tour/residency is less successful, so how did she get a Female nomination before Carrie? (And yes this question is rhetorical)

Last edited:

CU4ever

Next to zero percent chance Carrie wins EOTY. It’s just not gonna happen. These awards are rigged and unfair. If she can’t even be nominated for FVOTY, she isn’t going to win EOTY.

Im more upset about her being snubbed for FVOTY than I am her likely not winning EOTY. Sorry but only Kelsea and Carly deserved to be there. Everyone else had an undeniably worse year than Carrie and has not done enough to warrant the nomination. Specifically, Lainey and Ashley are still in my opinion, new artists. Lainey had a hit, and Ashley basically did nothing as a solo act. The fact that new artists are getting nominated over Carrie is just really, really upsetting. Carrie is one of the few buzzy artists and very few female artists who people know as a household name. The fact that these new artists who are C/D list got nominated over her speaks volumes. These shows don’t like Carrie, and this FVOTY snub makes that clear.

Zach1998

See I would understand them leaving Carrie out of FVOTY if they were trying to graduate the older artists from being in that category and moving them to the EOTY category, but my issue is that for whatever reason Miranda is still in there.

Overall for FVOTY I agree with Lainey, Carly, and Kelsea all being in there, as they've all seen relatively good success this year, but for Miranda and Ashley, idk why they are in there. I love Ashley, but outside of a single being dropped about a month ago, she's done nothing.