Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 CMT Awards- Vote for Carrie!

Hil

Is her performance pre-recorded? And if so, why??
Probably because she had a show last night and wouldn't have time for soundcheck. Also, she's part of that extra CMT thing. she's performing Pink Champagne for it. They recorded it at the same time. Also, y'all who think she's going to win everything are not looking at facebook. I don't get why Carrie fans are not on facebook like they are on twitter, but we are not flooding that like we do twitter. Ram is also the sponsor of VOTY and Lainey just happens to sing the theme song for it. Just sayin.

FanSince04

Probably because she had a show last night and wouldn't have time for soundcheck. Also, she's part of that extra CMT thing. she's performing Pink Champagne for it. They recorded it at the same time. Also, y'all who think she's going to win everything are not looking at facebook. I don't get why Carrie fans are not on facebook like they are on twitter, but we are not flooding that like we do twitter. Ram is also the sponsor of VOTY and Lainey just happens to sing the theme song for it. Just sayin.
Ram is one account though not a group of fans. I think Carrie got both or at least one 😊

CU4ever

I'm sorry, but I really don't think we lost FVOTY... This is our first time losing ever. If they do not spread the wins, I am worried about VOTY now

CU4ever

Seems this was right :( or at least some funny business. CMT has always done this IMO. They like to spread the awards

FanSince04

As I said, CMT likes to spread the wins. I'm just shocked we lost for the first time in a long time.
It was just a question. If you look at the comment I replied to, you didn’t say they like to spread the awards 😊 Don’t take things so personal. Enjoy the show!

Zach1998

No hate no shade to Lainey cause I love her but I have a hard time believing she beat out Carrie. Unless fans prioritized VOTY over FVOTY. If they don’t want Carrie to win anymore, I’d rather them just not nominate her all together.

CU4ever

It was just a question. If you look at the comment I replied to, you didn’t say they like to spread the awards 😊 Don’t take things so personal. Enjoy the show!
I didn't take it personally lol, i was just being matter of a fact. If I did I wouldn't have said the last part about being shocked. :) Sorry if it came off that way !

CU4ever

No hate no shade to Lainey cause I love her but I have a hard time believing she beat out Carrie. Unless fans prioritized VOTY over FVOTY. If they don’t want Carrie to win anymore, I’d rather them just not nominate her all together.
Yeah. I just, I don't know. I like Lainey and love her personally. But I find it hard to believe she has more fans than Carrie and we lost for the first time in over a decade, that part is odd to me. I know we sometimes lose VOTY, but that is different