Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 CMT Awards- Vote for Carrie!

txacar

All the time in for voting, every possible way. No way. Absolutely no way we lost that. I’m thoroughly disgusted because of all the hits they got with our fan base only To steal it.
That's what I thought until I began voting on Facebook. If they voted on CMT the way they voted on FB then I can see why Carrie didn't win.. We just didn't have the support there that I expected. I kept going back trying to offset every vote I could, but too many people were voting for Kane and Lainey. Glancing over the FB comments again today, I think Lainey probably won VOTY but, because she already had two awards, they spread the wealth and gave it to Kane and Katelyn. Re FVOTY, I saw a couple of people tweet that they didn't vote for that one very much, but put all of their effort into VOTY. As always, I'm sad she didn't win. Just hope we have more voters next year.

CU4ever

I just don’t get why they took away Twitter. IMO that majorly cost us VOTY. But I don’t buy losing FVOTY

txacar

I just don’t get why they took away Twitter. IMO that majorly cost us VOTY. But I don’t buy losing FVOTY
I agree about Twitter. A lot more voters on Twitter than on FB. I really love HMH video. So cute, and I think it deserved to win -- if not VOTY, then certainly FVOTY.

Momin

Guys I think it's just time to make peace with the fact that this really isn't our era. Maybe next album cycle, it might be much better in every aspect.

mbh

Carrie Underwood looked stunning at the 2023 CMT Music Awards!

The country star -- who reigns as the most-awarded artist in CMT history -- walked the red carpet in a sparkly two-piece fit by Dolce & Gabbana that showed off her toned legs.

The entire look was bedazzled with Swarovski crystals, from the cropped tail coat, which featured an epic train, to Underwood's dazzling shorts. The Denim & Rhinestones singer opted to let the outfit do the talking, wearing her long, blonde locks in a low ponytail. Underwood couples the look with a matching crystal clutch, metallic heels and some bling -- with the CMT nominee sporting a pair of gorgeous diamond earrings and some glitzy jewels on her fingers.

Underwood has a total of 25 CMT wins to her name, with another nomination for Video of the Year at this year's awards. She's also set to take the stage during the ceremony, for what's sure to be a show-stopping performance.

The singer's fellow Video of the Year nominee, Blake Shelton, recently opened up to ET about why he thinks the CMT Music Awards "means more" than your typical awards show -- and it all boils down to the fans.

Last edited:

SpanishFan

I don't know why CMT deleted the video and uploaded it again lol

Im worried, Idk if we are going to have a third single, but it shoul be PC or CA!.