Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd single

What will be single #3?

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Dirty Laundry

Votes: 58 59.8%
  • Church Bells

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaser

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Relapse

• Mexico

• Clock Don't Stop

• TGYTIA/WINKIAW

• Total voters

maddkat

Staff member
I think it's top-selling iTunes songs... So looks like DL is third selling song from ST right now...
If we are exclude HB and SmB which were singles, DL is the strongest seller now.. I'd think that is because of the tour where DL is exposed to a lot of people which includes others that are probably not Carrie fans...
WINKIAW, LINLYA and TGYTIA were the top sellers before the tour...

Top Songs

thank you.
next question how do I find that on itunes?
I really just need an itunes tutorial.I can buy songs/cds but that about it.Can navigate for nothing.

jaks_weyn

thank you.
next question how do I find that on itunes?
I really just need an itunes tutorial.I can buy songs/cds but that about it.Can navigate for nothing.

I actually searched it in the iTunes app, but can't find it in Carrie's page.. so I searched it in google instead, and it led me to Carrie's page in the Apple iTunes website.
Here's the link to Carrie's page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/carrie-underwood/id63399334

liz278

It could be CB. In the song it does repeat "ringing, ringing . . . singing, singing" (i.e. her tweet)

I will be happy if it is CB, DL or CCA.

mofan

I skip RR, Mexico and Relapse. I like DL, CB and CCA. LINLYA is my favorite ballad on Storyteller. I just love the emotion on it.

ethelu

I skip RR, Mexico and Relapse. I like DL, CB and CCA. LINLYA is my favorite ballad on Storyteller. I just love the emotion on it.

I don't skip those 3 all of the time, but they have yet to grow on me.

Relapse has good lyrics, and the tempo of the chorus is good. I just can't stand how draggy the rest of the song is sung.

Mexico could have been a really fun vacation song. I don't like the running from the police part.

Kizmet311

Every time I get in my car, I think I should change up the music and listen to something else. I've been meaning to switch to Adele for a week now, but when I turn on the car, the Storyteller CD is already in and I can never bring myself to turn it off, lol. I have listened to Adele's 25 several times anyway, but the concert isn't until October, so I have plenty of time to learn all the words, lol.

Zman312

DL is the song I used to skip to becoming on of my favorites. DL is in my top 3 when it was not even in my top 6 before.

1.) CCA
2/3.) I can't make up my mind between CB or DL.

CDS is my least favorite.

Zman312

Every time I get in my car, I think I should change up the music and listen to something else. I've been meaning to switch to Adele for a week now, but when I turn on the car, the Storyteller CD is already in and I can never bring myself to turn it off, lol. I have listened to Adele's 25 several times anyway, but the concert isn't until October, so I have plenty of time to learn all the words, lol.

I bought the CD debut week but yet to listen to the whole CD. I was always listening to WWWY, AIA, Remedy d the first bonus song (I skipped Hello since it was all over radio). But the whole album for me as a whole gets boring bc its sounds so similar. (I think she has AOTY in the bag for now but IMHO it's too similar to 21 and don't deserve it (and NO, I am not saying the Carrie deserves it either.)

Kizmet311

I bought the CD debut week but yet to listen to the whole CD. I was always listening to WWWY, AIA, Remedy d the first bonus song (I skipped Hello since it was all over radio). But the whole album for me as a whole gets boring bc its sounds so similar. (I think she has AOTY in the bag for now but IMHO it's too similar to 21 and don't deserve it (and NO, I am not saying the Carrie deserves it either.)

I do love 25. The only songs I don't really care for are "A Million Years Ago" and "Sweetest Devotion". I love the rest of the album. I find it much easier to sing along to Adele than Carrie (I just can't do some of those transitions well, lol). Plus, I think Adele is hilarious, as she seems to have no filter, so I can't wait to see her in concert. I did have a co-worker (who knows I'm a die-hard Carrie fan, but also knew I got tickets to Adele) ask me back in December which album I liked best and I still had to say Carrie's Storyteller, because it has such great variety. I can listen to Adele all the way through, because I do like albums that have the same mood/theme throughout, but Storyteller just can't be beat. I love the sassy songs, the revenge songs, the story songs, the sweet songs, the pop/rock heartbreak songs, the love songs. It just has it all.

I ordered 25 from Amazon to get the CD and digital version for one price, so I have yet to hear the bonus songs. Remedy, All I Ask, Love You in the Dark, Water Under the Bridge and I Miss You are probably my favorites, although I also like Hello and WWWY. I'm the kind of girl that adores Sarah McLachlan, though. Mirrorball is probably one of my top albums ever in any genre.

Zman312

^Adele is awesome. Love her attitude and is a GREAT emotional singer. She is not as versatile as Carrie but she best at those type of songs.

Kizmet311

^Adele is awesome. Love her attitude and is a GREAT emotional singer. She is not as versatile as Carrie but she best at those type of songs.

Yes, there is no denying Adele's emotional connection to her songs. Carrie's range is just crazy though. She goes from high to low and in-between and I just can't keep up, haha. I've always loved singing along to the great singers though. When I was 14, it was all Celine and Mariah and Martina and in college it was Sarah McLachlan. For the last almost 11 years, it's been Carrie! I don't think anyone will ever top her for me. Perhaps it's because we are so close in age and life milestones that I can relate to her like no other singer before, or perhaps it's because we Carrie fans feel "ownership" because of voting for her on Idol, but she (and this website, haha) have just captivated my attention. I am three years older than Carrie, but our birthdays are one day apart. We both got married at 27 years old after dating our hubbies for about a year and a half, and had our babies at age 32. The only difference is she is gorgeous and an amazing singer, haha.

Zman312

Yes, there is no denying Adele's emotional connection to her songs. Carrie's range is just crazy though. She goes from high to low and in-between and I just can't keep up, haha. I've always loved singing along to the great singers though. When I was 14, it was all Celine and Mariah and Martina and in college it was Sarah McLachlan. For the last almost 11 years, it's been Carrie! I don't think anyone will ever top her for me. Perhaps it's because we are so close in age and life milestones that I can relate to her like no other singer before, or perhaps it's because we Carrie fans feel "ownership" because of voting for her on Idol, but she (and this website, haha) have just captivated my attention. I am three years older than Carrie, but our birthdays are one day apart. We both got married at 27 years old after dating our hubbies for about a year and a half, and had our babies at age 32. The only difference is she is gorgeous and an amazing singer, haha.

I saw your family pic on the SmB lyrical video, you are just as beautiful. Remember, Carrie has the money for personal trainers and make-up artist.

Speaking of that, I actually started a healthy life style myself (have been cooking my own food. I just have to stop burning my food). Lost 10 lbs and trying to lose another 20lbs and build some muscle.
#staythepath

Kizmet311

I saw your family pic on the SmB lyrical video, you are just as beautiful. Remember, Carrie has the money for personal trainers and make-up artist.

Speaking of that, I actually started a healthy life style myself (have been cooking my own food. I just have to stop burning my food). Lost 10 lbs and trying to lose another 20lbs and build some muscle.
#staythepath

Well, thanks for that. Carrie is much more dedicated than I have been to a healthy lifestyle, but she is just a natural beauty! I do need to find motivation to get healthier, although I could never be vegan, haha.