Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acm performers

After the cma's and acm's not recognizing carrie for her hard work over the past year, i'm beginning to wonder if they will even ask her to perform on the acm's this time.

Jade_kt

I won't be watching either. I hope Vinman or someone else will cap everything Carrie related and I'll watch it later assuming if they will still give her a performance slot knowing alot of her fans probably will be sitting this award show out.

Ty

I kinda doubt I'll watch as well. But, I'm sure she'll be performing.

undrwood9098

I'll be there because I bought tickets a while ago. You know, when we were all expecting Carrie to get her rightful nods (ugh). I'll be at the awards and the Girl's Night Out thingy, and I'm pretty curious to see how much of a fuster-cluck the awards will be.

Blake Shelton hosting? CBS better get their hands on the "beep" button.
Crappy nominees? I'd like to see who they've selected as "the cream of the crop", because the majority of the nominees on this year's ballot are pretty darn undeserving. Honestly, "Love Like Crazy"? "Only Prettier"? "Hillbilly Bone" VIDEO? Toby Keith for EOTY? HA. HA. HA.
With all of the hatred and flak the ACMs are receiving, I want to see how they react to it (or if they acknowledge it). I'm sure they'll ignore it, but there will be a tension in the room.

Carrie will perform because she's an FVOTY nod, and she's going to be honored at the Girl's Night Out achievements show the following night.

cpeTN89

Without a doubt....Carrie will perform. They will definitely ask her to perform because they want the huge ratings that Carrie brings. Even if Carrie did not want to perform or attend after being snubbed, she will do both with a huge smile on her face because that is just how classy Carrie is. Even though they don't show her the respect she deserves, Carrie still shows respect to everyone. She is just one classy chick and that is one of the many reason I love her so much!

harry_potter_211

I still don't plan on watching, but Carrie should be asked to perform. But the question is, what song would she sing if there's a chance there may not be a 5th single from Play On? :confused:

DaisyTweets

Isn't this the truth! Gosh, I was so disappointed when I read the news he was hosting with Reba. Apparently, so many people complained about his tweets, he was asked to curtail and he didn't want to so he deleted his blake shelton account. He still has his liver account. Then I guess there were complaints about the song he sang on the Jimmy Kimmel show. He sure doesn't represent the country music that I like!!!

12russ79

I think those that dont plan on watching have the right idea!!! But when Carrie performs im watching!!!! Lets see if we can give the ACMs a spike in ratings the hour that Carrie performs!!! That would send a louder message to the academy IMHO!!!!

teesharky

I'll be there because I bought tickets a while ago. You know, when we were all expecting Carrie to get her rightful nods (ugh). I'll be at the awards and the Girl's Night Out thingy, and I'm pretty curious to see how much of a fuster-cluck the awards will be.

Crappy nominees? I'd like to see who they've selected as "the cream of the crop", because the majority of the nominees on this year's ballot are pretty darn undeserving. Honestly, "Love Like Crazy"? "Only Prettier"? "Hillbilly Bone" VIDEO? Toby Keith for EOTY? HA. HA. HA.
With all of the hatred and flak the ACMs are receiving, I want to see how they react to it (or if they acknowledge it). I'm sure they'll ignore it, but there will be a tension in the room.

Carrie will perform because she's an FVOTY nod, and she's going to be honored at the Girl's Night Out achievements show the following night.

You should Boo when they announce the EOTY names. lol Kidding. But please Yell Carrie Underwood's name when they announce EOTY! I would if I were going! lol

I am going to beg you to tell us if you see any drama off the screen. lol I bet it will be a tense night.

Claire2004

Please please post a review of the performances, and your impression on the audience response to the performances. Thanks! :)

Im pretty sure they'd ask her to preform, they could probably make an excuse for not nominating her for awards, but not for her not singing

Carrieflattsfan

I'd be shocked if the ACM's didn't ask Carrie to perform. She's a huge ratings draw.

I have mixed feelings about a potential Rascal Flatts performance. On one hand, I want them to perform, but on another, I wish they would decline, and give the ACM's what they deserve.

It's just sick to NOT nominate them (especially when non-fans are confused by the snub.) If the awards shows are going to treat them like trash, then they shouldn't perform.

If they were asked, it'd be total slap in the face to them and their fans. Using an artist purely for ratings when they aren't respected enough to earn a nomination that everyone knows was theirs is disgusting. :(