Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Address Could Not Be Verified

allamericangirl8

I know this isn't a problem with cfans, but I thought you guys could help me with this. :) Mods, feel free to move this, as I'm sure this is the wrong spot to post.

So I keep typing in my address to FINALLY become a fanclub member at the OFC, and this is the message I keep getting:
We could not verify your address / zipcode. Please re-check your information and try again.

Here's what I wrote (I'm switched the numbers around and put a fake street name and a fake zip code, as I'm not REALLY gonna post my address on this site. XD):

"5520 W Underwood Ave
Apt. 2241
Dickinson, CA 93124"

Did I put periods in the wrong place or something? I can't start my homework until I get this done, and I have a lot of homework! Haha. So please help? :)

opry051008

So if I understand correctly, using your made up address, you're typing the stuff in the appropriate fields as shown below?

Street Address: 5520 W Underwood Ave
Apt./Unit #: Apt. 2241
City: Dickinson
State: CA-California
ZIP/Postal Code: 93124

allamericangirl8

I would leave off the " in the beginning and end if you included them.

Haha. I didn't include that.

So if I understand correctly, using your made up address, you're typing the stuff in the appropriate fields as shown below?

Street Address: 5520 W Underwood Ave
Apt./Unit #: Apt. 2241
City: Dickinson
State: CA-California
ZIP/Postal Code: 93124

Yesss, that's EXACTLY how I put it in.

Try typing it all out, lazy butt.

I'll have you know that that's the FIRST thing I tried. ;)

nannygirl

Haha, okay, then are you typing it the way your mail is addressed? Sometimes sites want it to be that way. What else? Look for typos. Maybe you need the same billing address? Or this could be the universe saying you can't join the FC. :p

allamericangirl8

Haha, okay, then are you typing it the way your mail is addressed? Sometimes sites want it to be that way. What else? Look for typos. Maybe you need the same billing address? Or this could be the universe saying you can't join the FC. :p

Yeeep, that's how I'm typing it. Nope, no typos. That last suggestion crossed my mind. That would suck. I've waited forever to join! XD I bought a card SOLELY to join the OFC. Carrie's team will owe me three bucks.

Suellen

You may have to give your correct address to the OFC so they can send you the package. But, what I do is under Privacy Setting, I put Keep Private.

hjj

Have your zip code been changed lately? I know my have and in some instances the new zip code does not register and I have to use my old zip code.

allamericangirl8

joinofc.jpg

Gotta love my photoscape skillz.