Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Address Could Not Be Verified

nannygirl

^Just wait until you do join the FC, then you have to put up with their rules and strict posting regulations. :mad:

But, really, whenever Carrie posts, I feel it's money well spent. :D

allamericangirl8

I knew it'd be strict there. I figured you came to cfans to vent all of your nasty posts, since they aren't allowed on the OFC.

I also think I remember you getting in trouble by the FC for your detailed blog summaries.

Carrieflattsfan

This seems SO ironic, I had the same problem when I used my apartment address as well. I used every combo in the book and it still didn't work. In the end, I used my parent's address. :D

Good luck! I feel you, it's so frusturating.

allamericangirl8

It's a shame my parents' address is the same as my address. :p

Well, no. My dad lives elsewhere. But he lives in an apartment, too. XD

Good to know that I'm not alone!

Carrieflattsfan

It's a shame my parents' address is the same as my address. :p

Well, no. My dad lives elsewhere. But he lives in an apartment, too. XD

Good to know that I'm not alone!

Oh darn! Maybe wait until college? Wish I had another idea...but no, you are not alone!

I've only posted once on the OFC boards. So many fanclubs are ridculous with their rules, it takes all the fun out of it. That's why I love Carriefans for not taking all the fun out of it!;)

robinannhunt

Oh, I lied I have one last suggestion. Why don't you put your address in using the United States Postal Service and see if it recognizes it the way you're entering it....USPS - ZIP Code Lookup - Search By Address

Now I'm all out of ideas.

Good Luck!!!!

You can always send an email to them and see why you having this problem. Their email address is: carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com

This seems SO ironic, I had the same problem when I used my apartment address as well. I used every combo in the book and it still didn't work. In the end, I used my parent's address. :D

Good luck! I feel you, it's so frusturating.

These are all good ideas. The first quote is probably the answer. The OFC can not find your address as stated in the database they have. How about using your grandmother's address?

nannygirl

^PM'd you! ;)

CARRIE POSTED ON THE FC MESSAGE BOARDS TODAY! TWO POSTS! BOTH ADORABLE (but one would make Tee very sad)! SIGN UP NOW, NICOLE! YOU HAVE 343 POSTS TO READ! :D

allamericangirl8

I do not think the APT # is the problem. Do you have to have the Apt # on your address?

I've tried it both ways.

^PM'd you! ;)

CARRIE POSTED ON THE FC MESSAGE BOARDS TODAY! TWO POSTS! BOTH ADORABLE (but one would make Tee very sad)! SIGN UP NOW, NICOLE! YOU HAVE 343 POSTS TO READ! :D

Thanks. You're a life saver. XD

Whoa. O_O I have GOT to read through those. Message me the link when I get my account. :cool:

allamericangirl8

I don't know what my grandmother's address is. D: I'm a terrible granddaughter. I know it's in North Hollywood somewhere. *squints*

That's okay, Robin. :) Thanks for trying to help. Somehow, Nanny cracked it for me. I don't know what she did differently, but she did it. ???

allamericangirl8

If it's the credit information, why is it lying to me? ;D I think it does hate me. Or maybe it hates Middle Eastern people because we're trying to blow up the Jews.

nannygirl

Are you sure you're typing the CC info correctly? :p

But, really, this is crazy. And frustrating! Bahaha! I'm not getting homework done tonight! xD