Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Address Could Not Be Verified

allamericangirl8

You may have to give your correct address to the OFC so they can send you the package. But, what I do is under Privacy Setting, I put Keep Private.

I'm not using THAT address on there. I'm just posting a fake address on here as a model of what I'm really posting. :p

maybe you are on their watch list and won't let you join. lol

This is very likely. Lol.

Have your zip code been changed lately? I know my have and in some instances the new zip code does not register and I have to use my old zip code.

Nope. Hasn't changed. Sucks for your city though! It's like you've been living a lieee.

Try purchasing it as a gift.

Wow. I'm gonna feel like such a loser. :p I might try it though.

allamericangirl8

Psymon: Thanks for the advice!
Ashley: Didn't work. :/ I've tried that one too. I'm trying every combination I can think of.

Maybe I should just move out.

nannygirl

I'm not using THAT address on there. I'm just posting a fake address on here as a model of what I'm really posting. :p

This is very likely. Lol.

Nope. Hasn't changed. Sucks for your city though! It's like you've been living a lieee.

Wow. I'm gonna feel like such a loser. :p I might try it though.

Hey, it's your only remaining option, loser. :p

allamericangirl8

Whoops. Yes, I put the "W" in front of Underwood. Hmm. I'll try the "W" at the end.

Dang! That didn't work either! I put the "W" at the end and left the "Apt" with the period at the end and it didn't work. So I took off the period and it didn't work. So I put periods after Ave, W AND Apt to see if I just needed all of them and THAT didn't work.

Suellen

Try it this way, (or maybe you did already)

Street Address: 5520 W Underwood Ave
Apt./Unit #: 2241 (Do not type the word Apt.)
City: Dickinson
State: CA-California
ZIP/Postal Code: 93124

allamericangirl8

I would, Nicole, but I don't have your actual address...and I'm not willing to spend $40 on you. :p

I'd supply you with the address if you'd supply me with the forty bucks. ;)

Try it this way, (or maybe you did already)

Street Address: 5520 W Underwood Ave
Apt./Unit #: 2241 (Do not type the word Apt.)
City: Dickinson
State: CA-California
ZIP/Postal Code: 93124

That's the first way I tried. The second way, I spelled everything out. :p

Am I legit the only person having this problem? D: It would be me. xD Maybe it's just being difficult today? :(

allamericangirl8

Oh, I lied I have one last suggestion. Why don't you put your address in using the United States Postal Service and see if it recognizes it the way you're entering it....USPS - ZIP Code Lookup - Search By Address

Now I'm all out of ideas.

Good Luck!!!!

Haha. I hope this works. And I hope it'll tell me the right format if for some reason I've been putting my address in the wrong format all my life.

You can always send an email to them and see why you having this problem. Their email address is: carrieunderwoodsupport@sparkart.com

Ick. If it comes down to that, I will. And if they have no suggestions, happy birthday to me! I'm gifting myself.