Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Address Could Not Be Verified

allamericangirl8

Haha. I'm sorry! Psh. You probably have epic A's anyway.

I believe I am. They all fit into the correct fields. Maybe I got the security number wrong. I'll go check.

[Edit] Nope. I got it right.

nannygirl

Can you take a picture of this credit card for me? :rofl: Check the numbers again. It doesn't matter if they fill in the fields if they're WRONG (but I don't think they are, I just change the expiration date one year, and it said that was wrong too)!

I have like no homework tonight, anyway. -shrugs-

allamericangirl8

FInd out where your grandmother lives, :p.

Great idea! While I'm at it, I should track down Carrie Underwood! :p

Can you take a picture of this credit card for me? :rofl: Check the numbers again. It doesn't matter if they fill in the fields if they're WRONG (but I don't think they are, I just change the expiration date one year, and it said that was wrong too)!

I have like no homework tonight, anyway. -shrugs-

My mom just took it back. :( "Why do you need the card back?" "So that I can send your information to someone I met online!" I don't think I'll be able to get it, at least today. When my mom leaves the house (which might be today; cross your fingers!), I'll send a photo. But I just triple-checked and the numbers are right. . . D:

"Like" no homework. So, only one hundred problems compared to the normal three hundred? :p