Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA Tour 2012 - Boxscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daraebe

Here is the boxscore for the C2C in London

C2C Country To Country: Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Vince Gill, Darius Rucker, Little Big Town, LeAnn Rimes, Kristian Bush, Brantley Gilbert
O2 Arena
London, U.K.
March 16-17, 2013
$1,447,650
$17,152 /
$26,840
2 /
$98.22, $52.89
SJM Concerts

Manchs

Brb dying.

Too bad we don't have numbers for Carrie's day solely. And yeah, the percentage is awful.

DaisyTweets

I think those are very respectable numbers for a country or area that isn't that into country music. I highly doubt that the promoters thought it would totally sell out the first time out.

Eder Rodrigues

I was hopping for something like 70-75% in attendence, but it only got 64%.

I don't know if we should count this in the Blown Away Tour stats, cause we don't have the numbers for Carrie's day. What do you guys think?

TOPDOG1001

I don't think that's bad at all. It"s like someone who won X factor in the UK headlining a festival in the US. I'd say it was a pretty big success though.

teesharky

Actually I think that is really good for a country music festival in London. I wish the percentage was up to 70%, but it is still really good for the first country festival.

It will probably increase every year as it becomes a regular tradition.

Manchs

The numbers are good, but the percentage is still bad. x) I wish we knew Carrie's day sales, cause I think Tim's show did quite better.

sam_vzla

For Carrie it's not bad at all, but I dont know if Tim (and maybe LeAnn) is bigger in England so maybe it's not that good for him.

Not to go off topic but I saw the numbers at Pulse and George Strait had a 80,000 attendance concert :eek: the income was $ 8 million in one night only...wow!

pgk

For Carrie it's not bad at all, but I dont know if Tim (and maybe LeAnn) is bigger in England so maybe it's not that good for him.

Not to go off topic but I saw the numbers at Pulse and George Strait had a 80,000 attendance concert :eek: the income was $ 8 million in one night only...wow!

WOW!! That is big. I wonder Who and how many openers he had? The London gig didn't boast a high profile list of openers especially for Carrie. Couple that with the fact that the concert took place in an area where 'country' music is not a primary genre and it makes the turnout not that bad at all.

teesharky

Agree-Brantley Gilbert is still pretty unknown in the USA much less UK and Kristian Bush is unknown without Sugarland.

Darius Rucker is well known to those who follow Hootie and I love him- but he is not as well known as a country act yet. Leanne Rimes wasa good opener though- she is well known.

But yeah if they had Lady A or A few more big names with Carrie it would have sold more.

Vince Gill is more of a headliner then opening act as he is well known all over the world. So Tim had an advantage getting Vince and LBT on his night.

So overall- I am very pleased with the numbers. I just wish the percentage sold was a bit higher.

maddkat

Staff member
^ ever been to CMAfest? On Sunday? The place is only 3/4 full at best as people have to head home.
Sunday's suck as a day for concerts especially when a Saturday concert has been offered.And it was St. Patrick's Day so it makes sense there were fewer people in attendance. At least to me it does.I don't see it as a reflection of Carrie and her opening acts at all.

Now if they broke down the days and Saturday had 14K and Sunday 3K then it might reflect on Carrie.:)

DaisyTweets

^ ever been to CMAfest? On Sunday? The place is only 3/4 full at best as people have to head home.
Sunday's suck as a day for concerts especially when a Saturday concert has been offered
.And it was St. Patrick's Day so it makes sense there were fewer people in attendance. At least to me it does.I don't see it as a reflection of Carrie and her opening acts at all.

Now if they broke down the days and Saturday had 14K and Sunday 3K then it might reflect on Carrie.:)
Guess we better start now preparing ourselves for the boo-birds because I think Carrie said that she's closing out CMA fest this year!!!

liveasong

Guess we better start now preparing ourselves for the boo-birds because I think Carrie said that she's closing out CMA fest this year!!!

Closing the CMA Fest is an honor. It means that other artists are your opening acts! ;) hee hee hee..

That's how I see it! ;)

sam_vzla

WOW!! That is big. I wonder Who and how many openers he had? The London gig didn't boast a high profile list of openers especially for Carrie. Couple that with the fact that the concert took place in an area where 'country' music is not a primary genre and it makes the turnout not that bad at all.

Well according to what I read is was just him, Martina McBride and Randy Rogers Band (?). I think or guess that Martina is considered a co headliner of this tour, but I doubt she can attract so many people.

teesharky

^ No Martina usually plays to about 5k venues when she headlines on her own.

George is getting massive numbers this tour because he announced it is his Farewell tour and he is retiring. That is why he has such big numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.