Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA Tour 2012 - Boxscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eder Rodrigues

Some stats from past tours (Pollstar's number)

55l45d.jpg

epicamends

^ Those numbers must be off. There were a ton of press releases saying that Carrie had performed to over 1 million fans on the Play On Tour, but those numbers show over 221k less. That's more than a little off.

Eder Rodrigues

^ In the press releases they count festivals and extra shows.

EDIT:

She performed for more than 300k people in 2010:

Jun3 10, 2010 - CMA Music Fest - 65,000
July 3, 2010 - Stadium of fire - 50,000
July 4, 2010 - Summerfast - 78,000
July 31, 2010 - Greenbrier Classic - 41,000
Aug 29, 2010 - Ravinia Festival ???
Aug 31, 2010 - Minessota State Fair - 106,000

Total: 340,000

epicamends

Idk, I remember counting up the totals back when the PO Tour finished, and I didn't count the festivals and such and it still came to a total much higher than those Pollstar numbers. But I have never completely trusted Pollstar anyway - they recently posted some Lady A touring stats from 2012 that were way off, so.

Eder Rodrigues

Idk, I remember counting up the totals back when the PO Tour finished, and I didn't count the festivals and such and it still came to a total much higher than those Pollstar numbers. But I have never completely trusted Pollstar anyway - they recently posted some Lady A touring stats from 2012 that were way off, so.

Billboard reported the numbers from all, but 4 shows. The total is smaller: 750,490 / 775,180 ($37,027,684)
The pollstar numbers include the shows BB didn't report, so they are not off

Pitocco

there were 11 thousand people at that Hamilton arena?! :eek: WOW, I didnt think it was that many. AWESOME!!

Pitocco

It definitely looked like a huge crowd in there. It was packed! :)
It didnt look nearly as packed as Toronto though...Im surprised, I guessed 9000 max. Glad I was wrong! XD
(though I will say the crowd was WAYY louder than they were for the PO show, so I should have figured XD)

teesharky

I am so proud of Buffalo, my former home town. They clearly have good taste in music. haha

This was Carrie's first time playing there too. :)

opry051008

yay! Great numbers! Go Buffalo! SMASH! :)

Darn you Buffalo!!!! I was hoping that Toronto would be the best attended. Oh, well, at least we had the highest gross. lol!

Doesn't matter anyway, some of the April/May venues will be some of the biggest crowds so hopefully the Buffalo attendance will be topped.

Status
Not open for further replies.