Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bethany Hamilton *SPOILER*

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
To be honest, I'm still shocked that Carrie didn't get an award for having 10 number ones off of her first two albums...I mean, she's the first ever to have done that, right?

That could in fact be it. Now that the streak has ended, they could give her a Crystal Milestone awards for being the first artist to have their first 12 singles to go to #1 on the country charts.

Carebear1994

Update- Bethany didn't say anything else on the subject, but she DID hover around on our conversation, because she clicked the "like" button on the things we said, like:

"Wait, Carrie is only nominated for one thing!"

"Bethany is pulling a Carrie!!"

"Unless there is another award...."

So I mean, she may have slipped up and was covering up, or who knows. She has gotten offline since, but either way, I think we have a good lead! ;) We also commented things like "I love you Bethany!" and she liked those too, so she may have just been on a liking spree, or she is onto something.... I guess we will have to wait and see!

teesharky

I think I would rather it be the Humanitarian one also. If they were to give her an award for being the first female to win EOTY twice at the ACM's then wouldn't that sort of be like well yeah we snubbed you this year but here's an award to make up for that snub.

lol But it is not the ACM's fault Carrie was snubbed necessarily. It was her label who did this by voting for Brad and Miranda in the 2nd round.

So I hope they do give her a milestone award for EOTY 2x in a row, as that would be a nice "screw you" back to her haters and the label who voted against her. lol

Carebear1994

Wow, guys! I never thought this thread would get any comments, let alone 2 pages worth! I guess that means it was a bit informative? :) Thanks!

teesharky

That could in fact be it. Now that the streak has ended, they could give her a Crystal Milestone awards for being the first artist to have their first 12 singles to go to #1 on the country charts.

That would be a very nice honor-- and it is well deserved. I hope that is it. Carrie deserves that and not even her haters should have a problem with her getting that award.

I definitely think it means she lost Female though. lol But I appreciate the ACMS for throwing her a bone. They are much nice then the CMAS, who just keep sending Carrie home empty handed.

Carebear1994

Update- she got back online and did some more things. We are officially up to 15 "likes" (just on my comments, there is more on the other person's comments too). She also said "You guys are having a great chat here! ;)"

One thing that caught my eye.... I mentioned something on there. One post was "Hmm Humanitarian award?" and what caught my eye was that was the ONLY comment she didn't click the like button. Ironic? Or is it some kind of sign? Or maybe Bethany is really psychic and knows that I would wonder too much into that. Whatever it is, I just wanted to let you clever people know and see what y'all think of it!

Carrieflattsfan

It'd be awesome for Carrie to win an award. I actually like they're keeping it a surprise.

Reese & Rob are presenting Female vocalist & it's already been said Anna & Bethany are presenting something to Carrie, and only a few of the awards aren't announced in advance.

Maybe they came up with something completely new, but who knows. Carrie sure is good at keeping surprises under wraps!:p

Carebear1994

My fear is Bethany was fooling us somehow and I announced to you all and got you excited and then nothing happen and you all like murder me!

liveasong

They might be presenting her the Milestone Award for having 13 consecutive #1 singles. They had to wait for the streak to die first! This is only speculation. LOL

undrwood9098

My fear is Bethany was fooling us somehow and I announced to you all and got you excited and then nothing happen and you all like murder me!

Bethany wouldn't just say that stuff out of the blue. There's definitely reasoning behind it, so there's no need to worry for you! :) Regardless, whether you are wrong or right, you provided some major information, which is great! No need to worry. :)