Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 13 (2011)

carriefann

If you are a big fan of this season of Big Brother, talk about it here!

Are you team Brachel or team Jeff & Jordo?

Do you side with the Veterans or with the Newbies?

Chat it up here!

carriefann

I'm totally team Jeff/Jordo! What do you think Brachel will do with the nominations this week now that they hold all the power?

They could backdoor Jeff/Jordo...Nooooo!!....or keep the noms the same. or put up kalia and lawon! Which wouldn't bother me much.

Boo Brachel!!:mad:

Grace_Of_God

i wont say anything because i keep tabs on the spoilers so i know what they do with their noms. haha but i will say i think they all realize they need each other still until the top 10. then all bets are off. i think brenchal will throw them under the bus once the couples are over

carriefann

Ok so UPDATES!!

Brendan DID NOT use the Veto! yay! Which means Dominic is most likely headed home this week, thanks to Daniele's loud mouth! Yay! ;)

Zman312

I AM A HUGE BIG BROTHER and I MUST SAY I AM LOVING DANIELLE. I always liked her, but I LOVE HER FOR having a backbone. I am sick of Brenchel and Jeff. They act like they are royalty . Dani won HOH and they are all squirming...hehe, I do think that Dani came of to strong to soon but at least she is making it interesting

DANI FOR THE WIN!!! I hope she get pandora's box and get some type of safety... THE NEWBIES ARE horrible

huggablebri

uh so dani won HOH? that was my ultimate goal if that is true. I used to like Jeff also, but he was like how dare someone try to evict me.?lol.
And you are right Zman the newbies are horrible. I thought Dommmmm was one of the smart ones, yet he threw the POV so what does that tell you..

Zman312

uh so dani won HOH? that was my ultimate goal if that is true. I used to like Jeff also, but he was like how dare someone try to evict me.?lol.
And you are right Zman the newbies are horrible. I thought Dommmmm was one of the smart ones, yet he threw the POV so what does that tell you..

Yes, Dani won HOH and is nominating Brenchel.

Yeah the Jeff thing cracked me up. They had a house meeting and to threathen everyone. IT'S A GAME, but they took their power way over their heads. I am glad Dani is willing to make power moves, but I fear that the final two will be floaters...UGH

bree

Soooo happy for Dani, I knew she'd win endurance. I was disappointed Dom went, I loved the interactions between him and Dani..... so cute. I really like Jeff, I just hope he can team up again with Dani to work things out. It'll be tough for her to survive long-term, but I hope she can pull it off. I hope there's a twist that will benefit her game.

Grace_Of_God

so freaking happy Dani won and she nominated Brendon and Rachel instead of Jeff and Jordan....its so tiresome rooting for the the people who are against each other in the house (Jeff, Jordon vs. Daniele) hahaha

carriefann

Ok so they are playing the POV today! Adam, Porsche, Jeff, Brendan, Rachel, and Dani are playing in it! I will let u know what happens soon....

Adam has to wear an elf suit LOL!

Grace_Of_God

Has there been any talk of whether or not Dani is planning on backdooring Jeff or Jordan....i havent been able to read the highlights on the website

I really hope she doesnt put jeff or jordan up but i think she will unless theres been other talk of putting a floater up

carriefann

I think this is what will happen....

Brendan will save Rachel with POV :( Then Jeff will go up in her place. Brendan gets voted off.

Grace_Of_God

^ ugh i dont even want Jeff in harms way.....

Just read the highlights. dani said she doesnt want to put Jordan up as the pawn since she has an agreement, not deal, with Jeff and Jordan to look out for each other......wait could stars be aligning the for once the people i like are actually working together?! ill believe it on monday when the veto ceremony happens and my favs arent put up lol