Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 14

Zman312

I actually think Dan is playing for 2nd regardless of who he takes. Based on game play, Dan deserves to win as he truly out smarted all the other contestants.
This is how I see it:

DAN vs. DANIELLE:
Ashley: Daneille (or who ever Frank votes)
Britney: Danielle (if she truly respects the game, then she will vote for Dan but she is vindictive and will not vote for Dan, unless she finds out Danielle knew the whole time (Karma got her back real fast (in reference to her voting Janelle out.).
Frank: He is very bitter will will vote for Danielle
Joe: He will vote however Shane votes, so Danielle
Jenn: (I almost forgot abt her) She will vote for Danielle.
Shane: boviously Danielle
Ian: If Dan evicts him then he might vote for Danielle but as a true fan of BB, he will vote for Dan regardless!

So that 6 to 1 Danielle wins!!!!

DAN vs IAN:
Ashley: Ian (or who ever Frank votes)
Britney: Ian 110%
Frank: If it's was up to him,, he would not vote for anyone, but between the two backstabbers, he will vote for Ian.
Joe: He will vote however Shane votes, so Ian
Jenn: Dan
Shane: Ian (Danielle will try to get him to vote for Ian but Britney will mist Shane.)
Danielle: Regardless if Dan ends up evicting her or Ian, she will vote for Dan because she is a loyal to Dan. She is annoying but she is loyal to Dan. I feel bad for her bc she will self destruct when she finds out how Dan played her.

Ian wins by a vote of 6 to 1 or 5 to 2!!!

I really like Britney as she is hilarious. I would actually like her to win the $25,000 bc she is funny. I love Janelle (unfortunately, she picked horrible players...worthless, untrustworthy and backstabbeers, except Joe) but only the jury voters should get the money as they still have to be in the game. It's unaffair if Janelle wins because she wasn't there long enough and she is home with her family as oppose to the Jury members who are in the jury house, being bored and beating themselves up for trusting DAN...lol

Dan played a GREAT game. I can't believe how stupid these players are. They should of BEEN evicted him. I am rooting for Dan or Ian!

JB172

I wonder if Frank will try to abstain from voting. lol

When it comes down to it I think that the evicted houseguest who aren't going to let their grudges decide their vote (Frank & Shane) will do the right thing and vote for Dan, if they have ANY respect for the game they will not let a grudge decide their vote.

Grace_Of_God

Heres how I see it, I believe itll be a Dan vs Danielle final. (obviously unless Ian wins HoH but the back of my mind is telling me dan will win it)

Shane- Danielle
Joe- Danielle
Ian- Dan
Jenn- Dan
Ashley-Dan
Frank-Dan
Britney-Danielle

so I have it as a 4-3 in Dans favor. If Ian ends up in the final Ill redo this obviously and figure it out but I dont feel like figuring it out now haha

and I think Frank will get the money voted by America

Zman312

I wonder if Frank will try to abstain from voting. lol

When it comes down to it I think that the evicted houseguest who aren't going to let their grudges decide their vote (Frank & Shane) will do the right thing and vote for Dan, if they have ANY respect for the game they will not let a grudge decide their vote.

Shane might not hold a grudge but Frank will. Shane is very loyal and might still vote for Ian bc Ian was loyal to the QUACK PACK!!! Between Ian and Dan, I think Ian winning is justifiable.

Zman312

Heres how I see it, I believe itll be a Dan vs Danielle final. (obviously unless Ian wins HoH but the back of my mind is telling me dan will win it)

Shane- Danielle
Joe- Danielle
Ian- Dan
Jenn- Dan
Ashley-Dan
Frank-Dan
Britney-Danielle

so I have it as a 4-3 in Dans favor. If Ian ends up in the final Ill redo this obviously and figure it out but I dont feel like figuring it out now haha

and I think Frank will get the money voted by America

WHAT? I don't think Frank is liked much!

JB172

Ok, here is how I think that the jury will go and after thinking about it a Ian vs. Danielle might not go the way we exepct it to, Joe would be the deciding vote and he never liked Ian from watching the after dark shows and we already know that Frank, Danielle and Dan would vote Danielle, so it would be up to Joe.

Ian vs. Danielle

Ashley - Ian
Brit - Ian
Frank - Danielle
Joe - Ian (wouldn't surprise me if he went Danielle)
Jen - Ian
Shane - Danielle
Dan - Danielle

Dan vs. Danielle

Ashley - Dan
Brit - Dan
Frank - Danielle
Joe - Dan
Jen - Dan
Shane - Danielle
Ian - Dan

Dan vs. Ian

Ashley - Ian
Brit - Ian
Frank - Ian (could go either way)
Joe - Dan
Jen - Dan
Shane - Ian
Danielle - Dan

America's choice - Ian

JB172

My wife and I watched a little bit of After Dark last night and the three were sitting in the living room just BS'ing.

Danielle made a comment that the sweat type pants she was wearing were huge on her and Ian asked her whos they were, Danielle said they were Shane's.

Ian then asked her if she got Shane's stuff packed and if she remembered to pack the little stuff dog that Shane would walk around the house on his shoulder, the camera cut to Dan who was laying on the couch across from Danielle and he had his arm over his mouth trying not to start laughing.

Danielle seen him and said "Dan, it's not funny", at that point Dan just lost it and was cracking up laughing, he responded "yes, it is because you didn't see you or Ian's face when I did it".

My wife and I were laughing our asses off.

thaifood

I don't think anyone beats Dan, if the jury is true to the game, Dan kicked everyone's butt & deserves their vote. And I don't see Danielle beating anyone, she has ridden coat tails the entire game. Nor do I think Shane would have beaten anyone except maybe Danielle.

JB172

I don't think anyone beats Dan, if the jury is true to the game, Dan kicked everyone's butt & deserves their vote. And I don't see Danielle beating anyone, she has ridden coat tails the entire game. Nor do I think Shane would have beaten anyone except maybe Danielle.

It would be a real shame if Dan doesn't win, between his "funeral" and voting Shane out he pulled off two of the greatest moves ever on the show, he should win just for the look Danielle had on her face after Dan sent Shane out the door.

supercarriefan

My wife and I watched a little bit of After Dark last night and the three were sitting in the living room just BS'ing.

Danielle made a comment that the sweat type pants she was wearing were huge on her and Ian asked her whos they were, Danielle said they were Shane's.

Ian then asked her if she got Shane's stuff packed and if she remembered to pack the little stuff dog that Shane would walk around the house on his shoulder, the camera cut to Dan who was laying on the couch across from Danielle and he had his arm over his mouth trying not to start laughing.

Danielle seen him and said "Dan, it's not funny", at that point Dan just lost it and was cracking up laughing, he responded "yes, it is because you didn't see you or Ian's face when I did it".

My wife and I were laughing our asses off.

I love Dan lol. He is too funny.

I think that once the jury members have time to sit and talk about it logically, they will see that Dan is the true winner. Ian wouldn't be a bad choice either, but his game wasn't as good as Dan's. Danielle didn't make a single decision on her own the whole game. Every move she made was due to Dan's influence.
I had missed the first part of Thursday's BB, and finally watched the jury house footage last night. It all looked so phony. It looked like there was a producer behind the camera egging them on to talk about Dan in a negative way. It also looked like someone was adding fuel to the Brit/Frank fire.

supercarriefan

Ten minutes into BB, and Danielle is already comedy gold lol. I love how they used the image of her shocked face from Thursday's episode twice in the opening segment. The mascara running down her face in the DR was too much lol. She is so over-dramatic. For all the boohooing she's doing, she and Shane had best have a relationship after the show.

JB172

Ten minutes into BB, and Danielle is already comedy gold lol. I love how they used the image of her shocked face from Thursday's episode twice in the opening segment. The mascara running down her face in the DR was too much lol. She is so over-dramatic. For all the boohooing she's doing, she and Shane had best have a relationship after the show.

She was boohooing last night the After Dark show.

Getting to see Dan's "funeral" again was great tv too.

JB172

CBS better have some EMT's ready on Wednesday night if Ian should win that poor kid is liable to go into shock.