Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 14

Grace_Of_God

^ lol RIGHT?!

so...i never actually saw the episode where Willie got thrown out. I had scene replays but I had never seen a replay where it showed longer after. I love that everyone is freaking out while Ashley just walks out of the bathroom and washes her hands unaware of what had just transpired

supercarriefan

Last night during Danielle's DR when she said maybe it was Dan's turn to get blindsided, I wanted to smack that cocky smirk right off of her face. She wouldn't have got nearly this far in the game without him. I hope she gets tossed out on her arrogant, over-dramatic behind on Wednesday during the last eviction lol. If she gets kicked out last minute during the show, she won't have time to poison too many minds on the jury. Danielle has shown a side of her in the last week or two that isn't attractive at all. I wonder if Shane would like this side of her lol.

Ann055

I've been watching the live feeds all season. Dani is simply the biggest liar I've ever seen and she also embellishes everything she says from a convo w/another houseguest. I so hope she goes out Wed. and it's Ian/Dan.

JB172

I've been watching the live feeds all season. Dani is simply the biggest liar I've ever seen and she also embellishes everything she says from a convo w/another houseguest. I so hope she goes out Wed. and it's Ian/Dan.

There is something wrong with that girl.

Ann055

There is something wrong with that girl.

Definitely. I just can't believe what I'm hearing on the feeds when she talks the majority of the time. Never heard anyone lie as much about stuff outside of the game as her on BB and I've watched since the beginning. And what she did to Ian last night was just downright mean and she lied about it to Dan. Ian stayed strong though and I was so proud of him. He's furious with her! He even camera talked last night (no mumbling) -- we heard every word he said and he had some choice words to say about Dani.

JB172

Definitely. I just can't believe what I'm hearing on the feeds when she talks the majority of the time. Never heard anyone lie as much about stuff outside of the game as her on BB and I've watched since the beginning. And what she did to Ian last night was just downright mean and she lied about it to Dan. Ian stayed strong though and I was so proud of him. He's furious with her! He even camera talked last night (no mumbling) -- we heard every word he said and he had some choice words to say about Dani.

Her whole playing that she might have cancer is just disgusting.

Shane needs to get the hell away from that girl.

supercarriefan

I just read through the recap of the feeds...wow! Danielle has officially lost it. She may find herself removed from the game before Wednesday's show if she keeps this up.
I love how she thinks she'll have time to taint the jury if she goes out in third place lol. Um, has she ever watched the finale? The third place finisher barely gets out of the house before having to cast a vote. They don't get the luxury of having time to sit and chat about their decision. They are basically out on their own voting. I doubt the producers would allow a third placer to sit and discuss the game at length on commercial breaks in front of the studio audience. I was sure Danielle would vote for Ian if she went out in third, but now I don't know. Maybe she should abstain from voting lol.

JB172

I really hope that Ian wins the HOH tomorrow night so he at least has a chance to go home with the 50k plus what I think is a lock 25k for being America's Choice.

I think that Dan will take Danielle if he wins the HOH.

JB172

I don't think that he will do it but I would love to see shocked face Danielle one more time if Dan won the HOH and took Ian to the final two.

supercarriefan

I hope that given Danielle's behavior this week that she isn't handed a spot in the final two. She has proven to be a poor sport. Why would Ian want to take the person who has yelled at him over the past few days to the finals with him? Dan shouldn't take her either. Ian and Dan both have done far more to deserve a spot in the final two than Danielle.
I fear that if Danielle is sitting there at the end that she will win because the jury won't have seen her poor behavior this week. They will give her the votes because she's so "nice" and "sweet". Excuse me while I barf lol.
Dan and Ian have both played a good game. Yes, both men have done things that people may not have agreed with. Yes, Dan has lied to pretty much every single jury member at least once. However, Danielle has been Dan's little pet. So, one could argue that all the good moves Danielle made could also be attributed to Dan. If people look at it from the point of view of who played the best game and kept it pretty clean, Ian is the right guy to win the money. He has done his share of lying, but not to the extent of Dan. He genuinely seems a nice kid.

JB172

I hope that given Danielle's behavior this week that she isn't handed a spot in the final two. She has proven to be a poor sport. Why would Ian want to take the person who has yelled at him over the past few days to the finals with him? Dan shouldn't take her either. Ian and Dan both have done far more to deserve a spot in the final two than Danielle. I fear that if Danielle is sitting there at the end that she will win because the jury won't have seen her poor behavior this week. They will give her the votes because she's so "nice" and "sweet". Excuse me while I barf lol. Dan and Ian have both played a good game. Yes, both men have done things that people may not have agreed with. Yes, Dan has lied to pretty much every single jury member at least once. However, Danielle has been Dan's little pet. So, one could argue that all the good moves Danielle made could also be attributed to Dan. If people look at it from the point of view of who played the best game and kept it pretty clean, Ian is the right guy to win the money. He has done his share of lying, but not to the extent of Dan. He genuinely seems a nice kid.
Dan should win but I wouldn't mind seeing Ian win but as long as Danielle doesn't win anything I will be happy. lol

cole

Well, this is it. I have enjoyed this s eason and discussing with yall. :) May Dan or Ian win.

JB172

It looks like bitter votes are going to give the $$$ to someone who shouldn't win over a guy who totally outplayed everyone else in the house.

JB172

Boy were there a whole bunch of bitter people on the jury, Congrats to Ian, but Dan deserved to win that game.

Shane seems like a really nice guy but he needs to grow a pair already, not Dan's fault that Danielle was stupid enough to take Dan off the block, that move ended up costing her 50k.

Shane is even dumber that he already seems if he even goes on one date with crazy ass Danielle, Janelle blowing up Danielle was very funny.

bree

Disappointing end to the season. Good for Ian. But C'MON, Dan clearly deserved to win that! Funny thing is that the vast majority of viewers seem to see that, yet none of the jury did. So bitter. So personal. Danielle was the only smart jury member, go figure haha. Can't believe Britney and Jen voted for Ian. Was surprised that Frank won America's Favorite... thought for sure it'd be one of the coaches or at least Ian. Weird. How awkward was it when Daniele came out and tried to kiss Shane and he pulled back...lol. Shane was weird all night too.

Okay, my venting is over haha. Dan still goes down as one of the all-time best for me.