Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 17

thaifood

I found it funny how Shelli kept saying she just couldn't see how she would be able to live in the house without Clay, that she couldn't go on without seeing his face. She never even stopped to consider that she may be booted & can watch him on TV for the next few weeks.

JB172

I found it funny how Shelli kept saying she just couldn't see how she would be able to live in the house without Clay, that she couldn't go on without seeing his face. She never even stopped to consider that she may be booted & can watch him on TV for the next few weeks.

If she does get booted I would like to know what she thought of Meg coming on to Clay.

JB172

The HG's better vote Shelli out tonight, she is a way better player than her boy toy is who hasn't done anything the entire time they have been in the house outside of riding the coattails of Shelli and Vanessa.

JB172

Derrick could have at least hooked up Cody & his family with some chicken and steak at their cookout seeing that by keeping Derrick instead of Victoria, Cody handed Derrick 500k last season.

Last edited:

thaifood

Steve got more airtime tonight than he has all the other episodes combined.

And it showed why he wasn't getting air time before. The dude is one weird duck.

Bye Vanessa, it's been good to know you.

Julia sure is pissed about Liz & her showmance buddy.

JB172

If I lived in the house I would do everything that I could to get Steve out because that guy would scare the hell out of me if I had to spend 24/7 with him and I seen him talking to himself and just to the cameras as much as he does.

Ann055

Steve is weird, I'll give you that. He is, however, a feedster and knows that feedsters LOVE for hamsters to talk to the camera. It's like we get their real views & what they are actually thinking instead of all the game playing going on with others around because sometimes they'll throw you a curve ball and you're not sure they mean it or not. Steve talks every single night when everyone is asleep. It's great for ones watching the feeds.

Ann055

If you noticed Steve talking funny last night in DR, he has a wisdom tooth coming in and also cancor sores on his tongue. He's got swelling. The doc finally got him some kind of prescription.

abbeyjones18

If you noticed Steve talking funny last night in DR, he has a wisdom tooth coming in and also cancor sores on his tongue. He's got swelling. The doc finally got him some kind of prescription.

I thought that his face looked swollen...makes sense, and I hope he feels better! He's still a strange dude, though, lol.