Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away album era - week 6

Manchs

She's still being shown at 5? And Adele's shown over Alan? Certainly is a strange update.

I'd be okay with it though. :)

Not at all, since the first update doesn't mean anything :) It's really just to tide us over lol

teesharky

Last week after the same 54.02% Carrie was at 19,172 and she finished with 31,552 according to HITS.
Doing the math that would mean that Carrie would end at 28,264 with only a 10% decrease in sales.
A pretty good hold if you ask me!

i was hoping she wou,d hold at 30k due to the cmt awards and cma fest. another drop is not what i was hoping for with the busy week she had.

Claire2004

Calm down, Tee :p Don't freak out yet.

Manchs, somehow I knew (Tee's was still the last post when I clicked on this under the New Posts) that you would be the one posting immediately after Tee to calm her down :) :) :)

Last edited:

Manchs

Manchs, somehow I knew (Tee's was still the last post when I clicked on this under the New Posts) when you would be the one posting immediately after Tee to calm her down :) :) :)

LOL Maybe I'm doing this too much :p Or did you use a crystal ball?
yoda.gif

JB172

i was hoping she wou,d hold at 30k due to the cmt awards and cma fest. another drop is not what i was hoping for with the busy week she had.

Neither of those events are going to draw much of a outside of the country genre crowd and all of those people already know that the album has been out for a month and half.

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

6k outside the US

Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
Arista Nashville - 38.000

Cool where'd you get this from & whats the 38.0? Does this include Aussie sales?

Blown Away drops from 3-4 on country albums this week! Blown Away's sold about 15-20k here, over half way to Gold status here!

Pi314CA

Adele wins by 200 ???

CHART DATE: 06/11/2012
LAST UPDATE: 06/12/2012 14:07:00
NOW IN: FINAL

LW TW artist / album label power index % change
2 1 ADELE XL/COLUMBIA 74,029 +27%
-- 2 ALAN JACKSON CAPITOL NASHVILLE/EMI 73,829 --
THIRTY MILES WEST
-- 3 BEACH BOYS CAPITOL/EMI 63,645 --
THAT'S WHY GOD MADE THE RADIO
-- 4 BIG K.R.I.T. DEF JAM/IDJ 40,010 --
LIVE FROM THE UNDERGROUND
3 5 ONE DIRECTION SYCO/COLUMBIA 39,735 -4%
UP ALL NIGHT
-- 6 CURREN$Y WARNER BROS. 38,972 --
STONED IMMACULATE
1 7 JOHN MAYER COLUMBIA 37,511 -44%
BORN AND RAISED
-- 8 NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE REPRISE 35,422 --
AMERICANA
-- 9 BRANDI CARLILE COLUMBIA 27,775 --
BEAR CREEK
5 10 CARRIE UNDERWOOD 19/ARISTA NASHVILLE 27,397 -13%
BLOWN AWAY

simonplay

So the CMT awards and CMA fest dont help in Carrie sales ?? :(

Carrie is at #10 because the 6 album debut , but I think next week she will be up some positions.

TOPDOG1001

Woah race for #1... -13% is not bad. CMTs is not really seen by anyone. She'll fall some more this wk bc the country men will get a boost for Father's Day.

Manchs

Cool where'd you get this from & whats the 38.0? Does this include Aussie sales?

Blown Away drops from 3-4 on country albums this week! Blown Away's sold about 15-20k here, over half way to Gold status here!

Mediatraffic posts the number. It sold 38k worlwide last week. :) Yes, it does include Aussie sales.

Did anyone really expect the CMT Awards to give her a boost? She performed Good Girl, everybody has heard the song, it would not make anyone buy the album. And it was aired on CMT, I mean, everybody has already seen her MV lol And it's only for the country audience. I wasn't really expecting an increase. That's for tee, before she freaks out, saying the promo ended sooner than she thought and that Carrie is dropping a lot, that she was hoping for an increase, that Carrie needs level off soon, blah blah blah. :p

12russ79

Never in a million years did I think I would say this....
I HOPE BLOWN AWAY GETS A GAY BOUNCE NEXT WEEK... LMAO

pkc4rls

So the CMT awards and CMA fest dont help in Carrie sales ?? :(

Carrie is at #10 because the 6 album debut , but I think next week she will be up some positions.

The CMT Awards only got 2.9 million viewers and some of those would have been watching because of other artists.

Last edited:

JB172

27k and change is a realy nice number.

Neither the CMT Awards or the CMA Fest are going to have much on an impact when both of those events are so genre fan driven.

teesharky

Never in a million years did I think I would say this....
I HOPE BLOWN AWAY GETS A GAY BOUNCE NEXT WEEK... LMAO

ha ha 'And let it be a big enough bounce to counter act the crazies and haters that are now refusing to support Carrie.

countryfan2006

Haters are going to be haters and there's nothing we can do about that. Carrie needs us "Real Fans" to stand up for her..