Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

Marv

I expect a ton of radio stations to be besieged by exploding phone lines come Monday morning after her AMA performance.

Who the heck needs a friggin' going for adds date anyway??????

liveasong

868be256306411e2a9ed22000a1fb773_7.jpg

Got this in the mail today! :)

clh_hilary

Country -

Taylor Swift lost AI today:

16 (=) Taylor Swift - "Begin Again"
3519 (+52) spins
226 (+67) bullet
27.910 (-0.034) million AI
#57 on iTunes

36 (=) Lauren Alania - "Eighteen Inches"
755 (-8) spins
-26 (-2) bullet
4.116 (-0.062) million AI

Overall Airplay -
50 (-2) Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
39.184 (-1.037) million AI
(Only lost 2 spins overall today)

carrieon1202

Are there anymore sales for TBC other than the 8,000 sold in the first week of the album release? Does anyone expect for TBC to jump up to the top 20 tomorrow (on itunes) after the AMA performance ???

teesharky

Not sure. It is pretty low right now.....so it has a long way to go to get to the Top 100 All Genre.

Hopefully the AMA performance can achieve that though.

clh_hilary

Are there anymore sales for TBC other than the 8,000 sold in the first week of the album release? Does anyone expect for TBC to jump up to the top 20 tomorrow (on itunes) after the AMA performance ???

Of course there are sales for TBC after its initial week! But my guess is its total is still under 50k. It's totally a wild guess though.

I don't think it'll jump to the Top 20, Country Top 20 possibly. Was there even a single skyrocketed from nothing to the Top 20 with an AMA performance? I don't think so.

It happened with the Grammy's, CMAs, American Idol, the Voice, Billboard Music Awards, VMAs, and to a lesser extent the ACMs but not really any other show.

clh_hilary

Country -

3 (=) Miranda Lambert - "Peaking Girl's In Town"
5998 (-3) spins
25 (-17) bullet
46.650 (-0.022) million AI

36 (=) Lauren Alania - "Eighteenth Winds"
766 (+11) spins
-11 (+15) bullet
4.231 (+0.115) million AI

Overall Airplay -
50 (=) Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
37.897 (-1.287) million AI

Pi314CA

^^^clh_hilary: your siggy is quite offensive, at least to me. So, I'm gonna put you on ignore.

A question for the moderators: Is this kind of siggy okay? I square, I thought that there is a policy here that siggy are not contain a "political" message or one that would cause unwanted stir. I still see a number of siggys that promote opinions on very controversial subjects.

Burst

Not sure. It is pretty low right now.....so it has a long way to go to get to the Top 100 All Genre.

Hopefully the AMA performance can achieve that though.

Unless it's a horribly horrible performance (which we all know won't happen), I'm going to guarantee that it cracks the Top 100. Right now Two Black Cadillacs is at #945 on iTunes. The sales down there are pretty low, but the thing is that each song down there has such low sales that it won't take much of an increase to jump from 945 to 900, or to 800, or to 700 etc. Anyways, TBC is new. It's much easier for new songs to skyrocket after a performance. I bet that all of the songs performed (unless they're ancient/horrible performances) will make the top 100.

liveasong

Country -

3 (=) Miranda Lambert - "Peaking Girl's In Town"
5998 (-3) spins
25 (-17) bullet
46.650 (-0.022) million AI

36 (=) Lauren Alania - "Eighteenth Winds"
766 (+11) spins
-11 (+15) bullet
4.231 (+0.115) million AI

Overall Airplay -
50 (=) Carrie Underwood - "Blown Away"
37.897 (-1.287) million AI

tumblr_mdjzwiDME51qb8e9no1_500.jpg

gaycarebear

^^^clh_hilary: your siggy is quite offensive, at least to me. So, I'm gonna put you on ignore.

A question for the moderators: Is this kind of siggy okay? I square, I thought that there is a policy here that siggy are not contain a "political" message or one that would cause unwanted stir. I still see a number of siggys that promote opinions on very controversial subjects.

You just solved your problem. Just put the people on ignore.

maddkat

Staff member
wow has Kenny's latest peaked at # 14 ( -34/-.510)?
it's not my favorite but that seems low for him. When's the last time he didn't make top 10?

rainbow1

The moderators should take a look at this.