Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

burger king

Charles

I got some big new. Burger king got more burgers. Burger kung is great place. To eat lunch. I mean who doesn't like burger king. Who hungry. Go to burger king. If yoy don't have money then what the hell just smell. Who like to ho to burger king.

Lstname89

I wish they would.

I'm returning to my previous place of employment as a manager at a plastics factory, tomorrow. I was laid off a while back and now business has picked up again, so they offered me my old position. I will be blessed enough to make good money and get decent benefits, to where I won't be having to worry all the time about money.

I used to work at a fast food chain and its REALLY hard to get them to give you raise.

Charles

Wow congratulate man I'm happy for its hard for everyone get a raise now t day. At least now mininmum wage.

Claire2004

I wish they would.

I'm returning to my previous place of employment as a manager at a plastics factory, tomorrow. I was laid off a while back and now business has picked up again, so they offered me my old position. I will be blessed enough to make good money and get decent benefits, to where I won't be having to worry all the time about money.

I used to work at a fast food chain and its REALLY hard to get them to give you raise.

Congrats! :)

Lstname89

I want to go to comunity college but and work to. But I perfore to go to a community college.

Well it doesn't matter where you continue your education, just as long as you do!

I need to get back to school myself, it was just the matter of having the time and MONEY.

Hopefully working again, I can get back to school!