Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

burger king

Lstname89

I hated it back when I was in high school, I wanted to be anywhere else. Afterwords I realized that I was just wanting to be a grown up too early in life.

I love learning also, so that's why I'd like to go back to school and get some sort of degree. I'm thinking healthcare is the way to go.

Lstname89

Yeah, most of the time.

It depends on what you want to do in the medical field. You can do a CNA program, I think its like a couple months? I could be wrong. I'd do that but it would actually pay less then what I would make as a manager, at least here in Missouri.

Then there are BIG careers where you need A TON of expensive med school training.

Charles

I'm already on my post-graduate course - yes, I'm old. :D

What college course do you want to take, Charles? :)

It good to be your I'm proud of your age I respect you as an elder. I was thinking about law enforcement or nutritionist. But I have to get a Ged to catch up my credits. Because I have a special diploma. :(

Lstname89

Nope, I was cheap today and brought a lunch to work.

For dinner I made homemade pizza. GOOD STUFF!

Yes, that's right, I CAN COOK!:p

Lstname89

It just takes a little practice and some good recipe following skills. Most of the time I use a recipe the first time making something, and then next time I just wing it and do what I want. Sometimes doing what you like makes it even better then the regular recipe!