Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

burger king

Carrie Country

I'm sending out petitions to "Save the Burger King Thread"... Such an epic thread should NEVER die!

I'm sorry this is not an epic thread! It's anything but! It makes no sense. Charles has been banned AGAIN! so my opinion this and any thread he started should be closed!!!

cassie2

Staff member
Actually, he doesn't know it...but he is not banned anymore. Sure hope everyone will show him some kindness, and if you are unable to do that...then please ignore his post and enjoy all the other wonderful features of this site! That should not be so difficult now should it? At the end of the day Charles is just another Child of God like us all.

Carrie Country

Actually, he doesn't know it...but he is not banned anymore. Sure hope everyone will show him some kindness, and if you are unable to do that...then please ignore his post and enjoy all the other wonderful features of this site! That should not be so difficult now should it? At the end of the day Charles is just another Child of God like us all.

Not banned anymore WHAT???? all he's going to do is come back and post more crazy stuff!!!

cassie2

Staff member
Not banned anymore WHAT???? all he's going to do is come back and post more crazy stuff!!!

That's right CC. Charles is no longer banned. What part of ignoring his post and enjoying all the wonderful features of this forum do you NOT get? Just ignore Charles and enjoy what else this site has to offer you. Or is your dislike so strong that you are not able to let go of your feelings? I'm just shaking my head right now, sadly I just don't get where you are coming from CC.

12russ79

Cool....Charles I just ate a WHOPPER in your honor....Cassie the way I look at is very simple...
If your a CARRIEFAN then I'm a fan of yours no matter who you are or where you come from.....
CHARLES YOU ROCK in my book!!!

gaycarebear

Still haven't forgiven him for what he did to me before. Sorry. But I will ignore his posts from now on.

Ann055

Cassie, hope things are better in your world...my thoughts and prayers have been going out to you, your husband, your brother and your entire family...stay strong, my friend!!

liz278

Cassie, hope things are better in your world...my thoughts and prayers have been going out to you, your husband, your brother and your entire family...stay strong, my friend!!

I second this Cassie! You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

And CC I only came here because I saw this on the latest replies (not sure what it is called :)) but I have been ignoring most of his posts. Just go to the threads you want to be a part of. I hope you continue to come here because I enjoy your posts and your love of Carrie!
Edit: Activity Stream

supercarriefan

There is a lovely little button on everyone's profile that allows you to ignore a specific person. If someone is really bothered by Charles, they can just click that button, and they won't have to worry about him anymore.

Lstname89

And, if you would actually read the posts here, you would see that most of them have NOTHING to do with BK!

We talked about jobs, and college.

In fact I hope he realizes he isn't banned, and comes back to chat some more!

Suellen

Cassie, I hope your husband and brother are feeling better; keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Lstname89

I know this is rather on/off topic, but does anyone remember the creepy costumed guy from the BK commercials?

Like the one where the lady gets up, opens her blinds and "The BK man" is standing at her window? That stuff used to give me nightmares!