Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Acapella Tracks By MelissaD

MelissaD

I did the best I could to filter/extract the vocals. You can still hear some instrumentation faintly in the background at points, but you can still hear her vocals super clear! Just wanted to share.

MelissaD

I did the same with her performance of "Alone" from Idol. Going to upload "Angels Brought Me Here" tomorrow.

simonplay

I did the best I could to filter/extract the vocals. You can still hear some instrumentation faintly in the background at points, but you can still hear her vocals super clear! Just wanted to share.

Loved it! Thanks! At some parts it was like a alien was talking and was a little terrifying but loved it anyway! Haha!

MelissaD

Loved it! Thanks! At some parts it was like a alien was talking and was a little terrifying but loved it anyway! Haha!

LOL, yes it's a free program that I used to filter the vocals, so it's far from perfect. It's definitely not professional quality sound-mixing software, so in order to extract the vocals you need to add a whole lot of compression, which unfortunately distorts the sound - at some points worse than others. I may invest in a premium software in the future, though.

BTW, I filtered vocals in "Chaser" because I wanted to hear Carrie's background vocals clearer, and it actually came out really nice! Maybe because its a studio recording and not a live performance, so there's better mixing to start with!

LOL, yes it's a free program that I used to filter the vocals, so it's far from perfect. It's definitely not professional quality sound-mixing software, so in order to extract the vocals you need to add a whole lot of compression, which unfortunately distorts the sound - at some points worse than others. I may invest in a premium software in the future, though.

BTW, I filtered vocals in "Chaser" because I wanted to hear Carrie's background vocals clearer, and it actually came out really nice! Maybe because its a studio recording and not a live performance, so there's better mixing to start with!

Out of total curiosity, what is the name of the program you used?

MelissaD

I don't know what happened to my previous comment - may be an issue with connection from my phone. But I said that I'm going to upload "Chaser" and "Mexico" later when I get on my laptop. I will post the youtube links here after they've been uploaded to YouTube!

MelissaD

Chaser with isolated vocals. You can hear her background vocals nice and clearly. I always thought it was just her voice I was hearing in the background, and this just confirmed it. Enjoy!

MelissaD

Sorry guys, going to have Mexico and Low up within the next couple of hours. If anyone has any requests, feel free to post them.

If you are taking requests, I think Low would be neat, but you probably have a much better idea of what songs work best with your programming haha.

MelissaD

If you are taking requests, I think Low would be neat, but you probably have a much better idea of what songs work best with your programming haha.

Most studio recordings will come out very well, since they're already professionally mixed and mastered. Songs with lighter instrumentation come out especially well.

MelissaD

"Low," "Who Are You," "Kingdom," "The Champion," and "Spinning Bottles" up next,

Last edited: