Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad Duet

blondemama

Carrie put a blog out that confirmed she did a duet with brad that will be on his album released in may. Don't know wether it will be a single but my guess is it will

mlawlor

My local station mentioned this the other day, but I find it funny that this board usually talks about Carrie news well before mainstream radio talks about things, I once again got super excited when the station mentioned Carrie news, only to get a sense of "yeah, I knew that, lol"...Same thing happened with Soul Surfer, lol

teesharky

Brad gave an interview with Bubba and Bubba or some radio station-- and confirmed the duet. he did not say if it is the new single though.

The link to the interview is on the song charts thread.

Carrieflattsfan

I didn't see a blog, or anywhere that Carrie posted on the boards. But I'm so glad Brad confirmed it!!!! *Happy Dance*. :eek2:

If someone saw the blog, I would think Carrie probably posted something, and maybe accidentally deleted it. Hasn't that happened before?

jeff

just another fan
there is no blog on the FC confirming this. the only confirmation is the interview with brad, thats more than good enough.

you all need to listen to the brad interview. its alot about carrie, and huck too lol