Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad Duet

teesharky

Well,well,well the plot thickens!! lol

Atlanta's Most Country Guaranteed! 94.9 The Bull

The Bull has confirmed that Brad Paisley has finished recording a duet with Carrie Underwood for his upcoming album. It's called, "Remind Me" and is about a husband and wife who are trying to rekindle their romance after years of being together. Brad’s upcoming album “This Is Country Music” hits stores on May 24th.

OMG I am so psyched! It sounds like an amazing topic too! Like a love song over time. Very nice.

Now we just need to know if it is the NEXT single. :)

Ty

The subject is giving me Blue Valentine vibes. I don't wanna get carried away or anything but this just sounds like it's gonna be career defining.

Jade_kt

4189_1299069985.jpg

LOL. This picture on that website cracked me up.

undrwood9098

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH alsdhfa;lsdhg;akdshgak;dhgk;ahjsd;gkadsf;kfjd SO EXCITED CAN'T SPEAK COHERENTLY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RM FOR THE WIN! :D

sam_vzla

Do you think it's going to be a ballad? Dont know why but I think it might be something lighter, maybe even kind of funny, like the husband a wife doing strange and funny things to keep their marriage going. I dont know, I mean when Carrie and Brad are together it seems like they are always joking and saying funny things about each other...Although I would like the Blue Valentine vibe, because Carrie's ballads are my favorites.

carebear4eva

YES!!! Something!! At long last!!

Sounds like an amazing, AMAZING topic for a single....We still don't know if it's gonna be up-tempo or not....It certainly seems like it's gonna be a slow one, but by no means is iot certain....I can't wait.....PLEASE LET IT BE THE NEXT SINGLE, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL MAY TO HEAR IT!!

Claire2004

How long do you guys think will we have to wait until we get to listen to the song? I really, really hope it's the next single!