Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad Duet

carebear4eva

there is no blog on the FC confirming this. the only confirmation is the interview with brad, thats more than good enough.

you all need to listen to the brad interview. its alot about carrie, and huck too lol

Random : I'm so jealous of your "keeper" title....It's brilliant!!

I'm still waiting for mine to come through
*keeper of Carrie's Louisville Slugger*

epicamends

there is no blog on the FC confirming this. the only confirmation is the interview with brad, thats more than good enough.

you all need to listen to the brad interview. its alot about carrie, and huck too lol

Huck's obsession with Carrie is too freaking adorable.

blondemama

The blog is not on FC Carrie started a blog page so all he fans could get some insite into her personal life and before Mike was attacked on FB and he took down his page he posted the link.Keep Calm And Carrie On, Hers is called Keep Calm and Carrie On carrie also tried FB again it was up for one and a half days and she started getting the haters because she befriended alot and she couldnt take it and deleted it.Then sever hours later Mike was being attacked for hocky and coming to nashville people telling him to go back to canada he deleted his so now all we have is their pages run by their management.We were luckaly enough to talk her through the tornado a couple days ago.I feel bad that she gives her fans and friends a chance to keep in touch and some haters half to ruin it. Blogspot is where you will find her blogs.

^ I don't think that blog is actually run by Carrie. I'm pretty sure the only thing Carrie has online to keep in touch with her fans is through her fanclub.

CarrieFan_01

The blog is not on FC Carrie started a blog page so all he fans could get some insite into her personal life and before Mike was attacked on FB and he took down his page he posted the link.Keep Calm And Carrie On, Hers is called Keep Calm and Carrie On carrie also tried FB again it was up for one and a half days and she started getting the haters because she befriended alot and she couldnt take it and deleted it.Then sever hours later Mike was being attacked for hocky and coming to nashville people telling him to go back to canada he deleted his so now all we have is their pages run by their management.We were luckaly enough to talk her through the tornado a couple days ago.I feel bad that she gives her fans and friends a chance to keep in touch and some haters half to ruin it. Blogspot is where you will find her blogs.

Carrie has said time and time again that she only blogs on her fanclub. Not to mention the thing about Huck is almost word for word from the People magazine article.

abbeyjones18

LOL, that "blog" is way to detailed...judging by the little summaries that fans talk about here about Carrie's actual blog, it seems as though she doesn't share much (which is fine with me...lol, and I'm not even on her fan club, at least not yet... :))...I laughed when I saw it...

Jade_kt

I can't believe someone is pretending to be Carrie and blogging as her......okay I can believe it.....just think it is wrong cause people think it is her.

teesharky

yeah there is a fake Carrie and a fake Mike on facebook. They were shut down because they were posers. They are not the real Carrie and Mike.

HuiZ

Carrie never blogs outside of the Fanclub.

cassie2

Staff member
Well,well,well the plot thickens!! lol

Atlanta's Most Country Guaranteed! 94.9 The Bull

The Bull has confirmed that Brad Paisley has finished recording a duet with Carrie Underwood for his upcoming album. It's called, "Remind Me" and is about a husband and wife who are trying to rekindle their romance after years of being together. Brad’s upcoming album “This Is Country Music” hits stores on May 24th.

fearless_dancerrr

Well,well,well the plot thickens!! lol

Atlanta's Most Country Guaranteed! 94.9 The Bull

The Bull has confirmed that Brad Paisley has finished recording a duet with Carrie Underwood for his upcoming album. It's called, "Remind Me" and is about a husband and wife who are trying to rekindle their romance after years of being together. Brad’s upcoming album “This Is Country Music” hits stores on May 24th.

<33333 work husband and work wife! haha.

cpeTN89

Sounds like it is going to be amazing. With Carrie and Brad, we know it is going to be a masterpiece. Now the big question, is it going to be the next single? Nothing would make more sense if Brad wants good promotion for his upcoming album. Releasing the duet will most definitely boost sales. The timing is more than perfect just hope Sony follows through. So excited to hear this. I've been way too antsy lately awaiting some kind of Carrie news.

TOPDOG1001

Oh wow, I think is going to be epic. No pressure!

That being said, these 3 guys wrote Water. Just sayin! lol