Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie and Brad Duet

Claire2004

they will probably torture us! i'd say album release day....but i wouldnt mind being wrong :p

Lol I'd probably be insane come album release day if they don't release it soon lol! :D:D:D

For everyone's sanity sake, it better be the next single :haha:

So true. I can imagine the angry posts (some of which would be mine lol) directed against the label that will appear here if they don't release it as the next single. Lol :D

Kizmet311

Well,well,well the plot thickens!! lol

Atlanta's Most Country Guaranteed! 94.9 The Bull

The Bull has confirmed that Brad Paisley has finished recording a duet with Carrie Underwood for his upcoming album. It's called, "Remind Me" and is about a husband and wife who are trying to rekindle their romance after years of being together. Brad’s upcoming album “This Is Country Music” hits stores on May 24th.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Gahhhh....I want to hear this song SO bad! I really hope it's a ballad, because it's sure to be amazing. Upbeat could be good if done the right way and it's not too cheesy.

luv4ever

aww, was really hoping it would be the next single since i cant wait til may. but maybe the next single, or the single closer to the CMAs in case they host again and then they can sing it there